Second Tex275 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prospec1 View Post
    Just curious, when were we ever in the other lane against you or your car? I must have forgotten.
    1996 was the year.
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• We're in luck I found the translator

Comment

• My bad we need the other way

Comment

• Ok guys here it is. LSX Motorsports is going to start offering Basic Spelling and Grammer classes at our shop. They will be held on the Sunday after each Tex275 race. Cost for each class will be 5 gallons of C23 or 10 gallons will get you the whole year. We will also have counselors on hand to help you deal with the whipping we gave you the night before. Anyone that's interested can PM me for more details.
          sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^^^ lmfao ^^^^^

Comment

Ok guys here it is. LSX Motorsports is going to start offering Basic Spelling and Grammer classes at our shop. They will be held on the Sunday after each Tex275 race. Cost for each class will be 5 gallons of C23 or 10 gallons will get you the whole year. We will also have counselors on hand to help you deal with the whipping we gave you the night before. Anyone that's interested can PM me for more details.
              Good stuff
              http/www.texasturboboys.com

Comment

Just curious, when were we ever in the other lane against you or your car? I must have forgotten.
                That ass wiping was so bad you don't rember ...... Lol I will look for the video so you can look like a real dum fuck! And for all you people that want to make fun of my grammar. I'm doing this shit and repoing cars so if your at a desk and think your a billy bad ass go on hope y'all feel big bad and smart. You must be a grad from SMU

EAT A DICK...... Or should I say take it out of your mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by PHATRUSSELL View Post
                  That ass wiping was so bad you don't rember ...... Lol I will look for the video so you can look like a real dum fuck! And for all you people that want to make fun of my grammar. I'm doing this shit and repoing cars so if your at a desk and think your a billy bad ass go on hope y'all feel big bad and smart. You must be a grad from SMU

EAT A DICK...... Or should I say take it out of your mouth
                  I didn't make the post just for you Russell. Your not the only one that is misspelling on here so don't feel special.
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't make the post just for you Russell. Your not the only one that is misspelling on here so don't feel special.
                    you're

Comment

• Originally posted by zemog View Post
                      you're
                      Lol
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
                        Phatrussell, next time you enter the forum, please bring an enterpreter so we can possibly make some sense of what you are trying to say.
                        you as well.

Comment

• Don't let Yale in here, his head will explode.

Comment

• Ok we all have fun. let's get off this form and go get theses hot rods ready to race!!!! And don't lose sight of having a good time win or lose.

Comment

Ok guys here it is. LSX Motorsports is going to start offering Basic Spelling and Grammer classes at our shop. They will be held on the Sunday after each Tex275 race. Cost for each class will be 5 gallons of C23 or 10 gallons will get you the whole year. We will also have counselors on hand to help you deal with the whipping we gave you the night before. Anyone that's interested can PM me for more details.
                              Man I know you have some classes and your the teacher. So what is C23 it sounds like what you make a Bomb with

Comment

• Originally posted by PHATRUSSELL View Post
                                Man I know you have some classes and your the teacher. So what is C23 it sounds like what you make a Bomb with
                                Its what fast cars run. Wouldn't expect you to understand. Lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X