Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turboten5 View Post
    But you do this for a living ?? LOL someone post that video
    Here comes fat boy with his 2 cents bring out any shit box u got and I will spot u out 2 cars with the hit in your junk!! Can u even fit in a race car are u like 400 lbs now??

Comment

• Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
      Be happy to race mike in my turbo car when it's finished let the burn down begin

Lol

JS
      U don't grudge race.. U only race a class remember don't step on your dick John u got billions of dollars to make and u only race for Andy ..

Comment

• Lol... Someone pass the fucking messican the popcorn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booger View Post

Y'all bitches ready?
          Wait! I thought you were a Bud Light guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
            Here comes fat boy with his 2 cents bring out any shit box u got and I will spot u out 2 cars with the hit in your junk!! Can u even fit in a race car are u like 400 lbs now??
            you won't do nothing but rip people off . everyone else may forget what you done

but not me .. before you go spotting anything why don't you pay back your debts ??? we all know you pay everybody to work on your s*** . the only reason you get pissed off because you know the truth . I've already told you to show up by your self at seven points and you denied!!!!!

Comment

• I could be wrong but I have read all 31 pages of this and I have come to the conclusion that the new "Sissy Class" that has been brought out has pretty much made the other class "TEX275"..............DEAD!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
                U don't grudge race.. U only race a class remember don't step on your dick John u got billions of dollars to make and u only race for Andy ..
                Who told you about my dick. Oh mike I don't have billions yet only millions silly boy. Your so angry.

JS
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
                  I could be wrong but I have read all 31 pages of this and I have come to the conclusion that the new "Sissy Class" that has been brought out has pretty much made the other class "TEX275"..............DEAD!!!!!
                  I think the x275 class of Tex275 will do good

Comment

• Originally posted by turboten5 View Post
                    you won't do nothing but rip people off . everyone else may forget what you done

but not me .. before you go spotting anything why don't you pay back your debts ??? we all know you pay everybody to work on your s*** . the only reason you get pissed off because you know the truth . I've already told you to show up by your self at seven points and you denied!!!!!

Get your junk meet me at Denton period u will never have a fast race car face it. Just like u will never see your dick, bang a hot chick , or ever run a mile things u will just need to live with!

Comment

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                      I think the x275 class of Tex275 will do good
                      It appears as though many of the cars that previously raced in the "fast" class have openely stated that they will now run in the "sissy class". Who is going to take their spot? That means the "fast" class will now have an even lower car count than before.

Comment

• As long as the tracks are radial prepped, cars will come from all over Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and elsewhere for x275 racing.

Unlike a lot of guys in the metroplex that complain about driving to Ennis, Denton, or Redline. And then never show up to any races but have an opinion about everything.
                        903-870-8109

Thank you:
                        2JM Diesel & Fabrication - for the chassis and tuning
                        Freak Show Performance - for the great transmission
                        Jimmy Patton for the pit help
                        Chris Fowler for the motor work
                        TRZ Motorsports - thanks Mike
                        NRC Motorsports - thanks Bob
                        Team Z Motorsports - thanks Dave
                        Forced Inductions - thanks Jose
                        Work Turbochargers - thanks Reed

Comment

• Originally posted by bigminz View Post
                          As long as the tracks are radial prepped, cars will come from all over Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and elsewhere for x275 racing.

Unlike a lot of guys in the metroplex that complain about driving to Ennis, Denton, or Redline. And then never show up to any races but have an opinion about everything.
                          If y'all don't get the payouts better than $1,200 to win your not going to get many out of town cars, much less out of state cars.
                          sigpic

Comment

• They should charge more to race. Make the payout bigger, just like the bracket programs have done for ages.
                            Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by prospec1 View Post
                              If y'all don't get the payouts better than $1,200 to win your not going to get many out of town cars, much less out of state cars.
                              It's hard to do that when tracks put us by ourselves for races so there isn't much fan money. I know Cedric is working hard to increase the payout but it's a cycle. Payout low when cars and fans don't show up. Cars and fans show, the payout goes up.

You guys, mike, Scott, Benny, Derek, Unc, John, Jim, joe, and a few others drug your cars all over to race this year but look at all of the guys that said they are coming and never show up for what ever reason. It gets old hearing that it's too far, too late, too hot, too cold, and what ever other excuses we've heard.

I have zero decision making in the organization and don't always agree with everything but want the org to succeed so we all have a place to race.
                              903-870-8109

Thank you:

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                                They should charge more to race. Make the payout bigger, just like the bracket programs have done for ages.
                                How about get more cars to come.
                                903-870-8109

Thank you:

Comment

Working...
                                X