No announcement yet.

Second Tex275 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sure it's a EXPENSIVE sport and budget racers should bracket race or race go carts not a class like this it never works.. Just wait and see this slower class will be dominated also..

Comment

• Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
      It appears as though many of the cars that previously raced in the "fast" class have openely stated that they will now run in the "sissy class". Who is going to take their spot? That means the "fast" class will now have an even lower car count than before.
      I think Rick is on to something here.

I'm curious, who is planning to run the Limited class that have also raced Tex275?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
        For sure it's a EXPENSIVE sport and budget racers should bracket race or race go carts not a class like this it never works.. Just wait and see this slower class will be dominated also..
        Ill just race go karts!

Comment

• I will run the limited class cause I'm a broke dick, can't keep up and don't know how to tune my car. Also my car is a piece of shit that will never be fast! Let's see what else has been said about me since this has started. Oh yeah I'm going to get hit in the face with a helmet at the track!

Comment

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
            I will run the limited class cause I'm a broke dick, can't keep up and don't know how to tune my car. Also my car is a piece of shit that will never be fast! Let's see what else has been said about me since this has started. Oh yeah I'm going to get hit in the face with a helmet at the track!

If u burn a car up on purpose a helmet could hit Somone in the face!!

Comment

I will run the limited class cause I'm a broke dick, can't keep up and don't know how to tune my car. Also my car is a piece of shit that will never be fast! Let's see what else has been said about me since this has started. Oh yeah I'm going to get hit in the face with a helmet at the track!
              So who and when was all this said about you?
              sigpic

Comment

• How are you going to burn a car up you have 7 seconds to stage. That is per NHRA rules! If I don't get in the lights in 7 seconds I get a red light and the green drops. But I guess it was okay for you to wait 5-6 seconds to go in when you had a nitrous car? You waited that long on every turbo car you raced last year.

Comment

• Oh it all has been said about me people talk. Which I don't care what someone says about me I'm out to have fun. If I got out first round ever race I could care less I show up to race and have fun.

Comment

Oh it all has been said about me people talk. Which I don't care what someone says about me I'm out to have fun. If I got out first round ever race I could care less I show up to race and have fun.
                    Don't let them get under your skin.
                    sigpic

Comment

How are you going to burn a car up you have 7 seconds to stage. That is per NHRA rules! If I don't get in the lights in 7 seconds I get a red light and the green drops. But I guess it was okay for you to wait 5-6 seconds to go in when you had a nitrous car? You waited that long on every turbo car you raced last year.
                      U got your panties all bunched up when u thought I was going to put a 98/88 on my car when we were talking , u got very defensive and said Quote I will just burn it up then.. I even said realy derick and u were still very defensive and blamed it on me and said that's what u do.. It's ok derick I won't come to the race or support it if I'm not welcome I fell like u have never been a freind of mine.. But I thought that was over remember the txt we sent back and forth.. And yes it pissed me off and I told 3 people about what was said..Again like John said above a class ran by NOS cars for NOS cars. And if the auto start is off for some reason and a guy goes in with that intent a car can and will get burnt up look at what happened to Jason by Shane in georgia Jason sat there for 15 seconds ..
                      Last edited by 1fastvipper; 11-21-2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by prospec1 View Post
                        So who and when was all this said about you?

I plan on Burning down a bunch of turbo cars next year cant wait............

JS

Hard to do with autostart (Damit)
                        sigpic

Comment

• I was not upset you was putting that turbo on your car I told you we was researching it and as soon as I knew a for sure answer and the part number I would let you know. I did tell you I would take my 7 seconds to stage also. Just like you did but I guess that's changed since you have a turbo car. Why won't you ask Scott, John, Nate any turbo car ask them if I ever have burn them down. If anything I ask them do you want me to turn on my first bulb first or do you want to turn yours on first. If you don't feel welcome that's on you no one has ever disrespected you at the races. I have not told people I'm going to hit you in the face with a helmet like you did. I'm not a friend? That funny then why did you have me come to your shop to set up your 7531 when you put it in your car? Why did you ask to barrow my nitrous bottles when you only had four of them? Why would I keep calling a guy to buy your mustang if I wasn't a friend? Oh I'm not a friend I haven't asked for a penny after you told me Derek if you get someone to buy my car I will give you a good salers few! Have I asked for that or even brought it up? Nope not till now since your saying I haven't treated you like a friend. I sure have stood up for you a bunch behind the scene if we aren't friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
                            I plan on Burning down a bunch of turbo cars next year cant wait............

JS

Hard to do with autostart (Damit)

Is auto start always on?? What happened in Georgia? Good thing my car can sit a minute on the break I will be ready for u !

Comment

• Think it's time for this again!!!

http://youtu.be/jJJavuDqdkM

Comment

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
                                Is auto start always on?? What happened in Georgia? Good thing my car can sit a minute on the break I will be ready for u !

Your gonna need more than what you have now to run the Black Momba

JS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X