No announcement yet.

Nano Nitrous to assist ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new trick is to run a pusher system bottle with nitrous and nearly freeze your 10-15lb nitrous bottle before the race. Much denser charge of nitrous for the heavy hitters.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

and I just put more n2o jet in it and don't have to go threw all that mess.

Comment

Originally posted by JETFAST View Post
        and I just put more n2o jet in it and don't have to go threw all that mess.
        It was ran with a pusher bottle because the class is jet limited.
        A bottle at 32 degrees compared to a bottle at 90 degrees flows 20% more pph of nitrous through the same system.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
          It was ran with a pusher bottle because the class is jet limited.
          A bottle at 32 degrees compared to a bottle at 90 degrees flows 20% more pph of nitrous through the same system.
          Good meeting you and I appreciate you educating me on this. Thanks for your help. If you find the brackets and other stuff we discussed , just let me know. No hurry. If not, that is fine too.

Just sent the bottle off today to be tested/certified and they will fill it to.

Comment

Working...
          X