No announcement yet.

yellowbelly wreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was one of richards car? DAMN who was driving it Justin?

Comment

After the wreck, Richard and some dude got into a fight with 3 dudes and ugly chick.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
        After the wreck, Richard and some dude got into a fight with 3 dudes and ugly chick.
        sounds like them

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
          sounds like them
          Yea.. thats what i heard for acouple of guys that know them.

Comment

pops was driving the car when it wrecked...when they were leaving brandon got into it with a fellow racer..and a scuffle unfolded..

Comment

Its Yellowbelly! Thats how things get handled!
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              And while his kidney stones pass,
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Yea.. thats what i heard for acouple of guys that know them.
                I've known those dudes a long time there a trip.

Comment

a gun was pulled on me there last year, over a car i did work on, i delivered the vehicle, after the vehicle was test drivin he pocketed the key and refused to pay me my money. I pulled the chip, disabling the care completely. They pulled a gun. by the time he pulled the gun out of his ride I was out of the gate with the chip, and no shots fired.

I could have stood my ground and shot him in the fucking face as soon as he rounded the corner of his escalade with his gun.

He Wasn't worth the waste of good grain, neither was the 800, and ruining a whole family because of one stupid members mistake.

Been down this road before. 1 shot isn't cheap. wright or wrong. Besides, I don't like cleaning my gun after popping of one shot.

I'm always ready to implement plan A+B+C at the same time. it formulates one hell of a plan D.

Comment

Originally posted by JETFAST View Post
                    a gun was pulled on me there last year, over a car i did work on, i delivered the vehicle, after the vehicle was test drivin he pocketed the key and refused to pay me my money. I pulled the chip, disabling the care completely. They pulled a gun. by the time he pulled the gun out of his ride I was out of the gate with the chip, and no shots fired.

I could have stood my ground and shot him in the fucking face as soon as he rounded the corner of his escalade with his gun.

He Wasn't worth the waste of good grain, neither was the 800, and ruining a whole family because of one stupid members mistake.

Been down this road before. 1 shot isn't cheap. wright or wrong. Besides, I don't like cleaning my gun after popping of one shot.

I'm always ready to implement plan A+B+C at the same time. it formulates one hell of a plan D.
                    Damn. That could have got ugly real quick! Good move on your part. Guess you know when you got to hold em & fold em!

Good for you Jet!
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    And while his kidney stones pass,
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Gotta love the gut. What car?

Comment

Originally posted by BadCompanyVPWS6 View Post
                        Gotta love the gut. What car?
                        x2

Comment

A Watered Down Mexican Named Jason, with a powder blue coupe on 4 lug r's h/c/i/sc. Also drives a red sn-95. Hangs out under the tree behind the gate in the corner.

Comment

A Watered Down Mexican Named Jason, with a powder blue coupe on 4 lug r's h/c/i/sc. Also drives a red sn-95. Hangs out under the tree behind the gate in the corner.
                            Dude had it for sale a while back on the other board? I think I know who your talking about. Broke dick mothafuckers need to get out of racing if they can't afford it. I would of knocked his teeth out!

Comment

He waited till everyone was gone to show up, called me like 5 times to make sure i was there.

Had his family checking on me, making sure i hadn't left. had some loud mouth fuckers that showed up with him, smoking blunts in a loud ass escalade all jumping out quick trying to get loud and in my business, talking for his sorry ass, surrounding me throwing their hands up moving around quick, trying to stand behind me and shit trying to high~side on me. Supposedly his brother(s).

I kept having to move around to keep my back clean, shit was getting real heated and it was very obvious I wasn't leaving with the car or my money, but i made sure i left with the tune. Thats when it got real hot, i was out of the gate before he could even sight me in.

They pushed the car home.

Comment

He waited till everyone was gone to show up, called me like 5 times to make sure i was there.

Had his family checking on me, making sure i hadn't left. had some loud mouth fuckers that showed up with him, smoking blunts in a loud ass escalade all jumping out quick trying to get loud and in my business, talking for his sorry ass, surrounding me throwing their hands up moving around quick, trying to stand behind me and shit trying to high~side on me. Supposedly his brother(s).

I kept having to move around to keep my back clean, shit was getting real heated and it was very obvious I wasn't leaving with the car or my money, but i made sure i left with the tune. Thats when it got real hot, i was out of the gate before he could even sight me in.

They pushed the car home.
                                Have you seen that sorry fucker since then?

Comment

Working...
                                X