1995 Mustang GT 5.0 H/O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Mustang GT 5.0 H/O

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum and was directed here by another member. I have a question for those in the know. I have a super clean 95 Stang with the factory H.O. 5.0. I want to sell it, but I have no idea what it's worth. It has an upgraded aluminum radiator,BBK headers, cold air intake, upgraded clutch, bullet shifter, nitrous hookup,black 18" ZR Saleen replica wheels and black leather interior. Everything works.

Can someone please tell me what it's worth? Thanks.

Miles? Anywhere from $2500-$4500? I'll give you a $1000 cash, it all depends on how bad you want to sell it.

Comment

Wicked, it has 167k and runs and drives great. Thanks for the offer, but I know of the wheels are worth that much alone . Thanks for the reply.

Comment

If its yellow from factory (and still), id give u 3250. Any other color, 2500.

Comment

$3-4k is what they're going for. My 95 has Trickflow heads, Cobra brakes and MM suspension kit and I got it for 3500
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            $3-4k is what they're going for. My 95 has Trickflow heads, Cobra brakes and MM suspension kit and I got it for 3500
            Lol the heads and suspension used r worth about 1500 to 2 grand. Any stang with 170 k on it isnt going to sell for much imo unless it is a Cobra or notch.

Comment

Working...
            X