Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A$$HOLE runs down gate at Northstar

well, that shit does happen.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Thats as crazy as the union members gofundme page.
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

"We don't want to pay for it, so we'll just ask everyone else to." And the imbeciles start lining up with their wallets out.

Oh, I missed that it was started by Fat Jared. Totally makes sense now.

Comment

I HATE that motherfucker more and more daily. He has a foreign exchange student living with him, and he's trying to turn her into a lard just like him. Feeding her all kinds of ice cream, pizza and shit.

Comment

File it on insurance and move on. Thats what it is there for. I pay for stupid shit people do all the time on my private road and fields.

Comment

i heard the gate was replaced the next day.
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post

Jared is probably trying to fund his weekly food bill.

Comment

HAHAHA

read this shit:

He hands out shit for charity, then he wants a news clip since it's "of it's historical importance to my life" and they tell him if he wants to purchase the clip, it's $100. So he buys it and then asks people to pay for it.

What the fuck.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post

People have been posting this pic for the last couple of hours on their Facebook page or tagging them and asking for donations for a replacement gate.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      HAHAHA

read this shit:

He hands out shit for charity, then he wants a news clip since it's "of it's historical importance to my life" and they tell him if he wants to purchase the clip, it's $100. So he buys it and then asks people to pay for it.

What the fuck.
                      Here lately yellowbullet has been overrun with white trash shitbags doing the same thing. Panhandling is just fine as long as you do it over the internet!
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

idk, but he should probably get whatever that is on his chin lopped off.

Comment

I'm sure that he'll give every penny to the track, and not spend every last bit of it on pizza and trying to get Vanilla Ice to touch him in his no-no spot.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Panhandling is just fine as long as you do it over the internet!
                            it is pretty pathetic. no shame. maybe i can start a beer fund, and all of you fine gentlemen can pay for my booze!?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Here lately yellowbullet has been overrun with white trash shitbags doing the same thing. Panhandling is just fine as long as you do it over the internet!
                              That site amazes me with the amount of grown up grade school mouth breathers.

Comment

Working...
                              X