275 race.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 275 race.

Anyone going or partaking? We'll be there in the dime, come on out!
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

You get the suspension straightened out?

Comment

Yes, it's all squared away.

Comment

No prep race? or is this a dff one going on?
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

when/where
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
            when/where
            Its at NorthStar. Tonight and Saturday.
            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Now that the rain has passed we may come out and watch the festivities this evening. Did last nights races get washed out?

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                Now that the rain has passed we may come out and watch the festivities this evening. Did last nights races get washed out?
                Last night was testing/qualifying. They completed the first round of qualifying and started the second round before the rain.

Comment

What a bad ass weekend of racing.

Comment

howd the dime do?

Comment

I ended up burning a piston up first pass. Hung around for a little while before I left to watch the bad boys race. Cars were flying. Set a new record in the x275, a small block car went a 4.51@161..

Comment

Cars were flying that night.
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                          I ended up burning a piston up first pass. Hung around for a little while before I left to watch the bad boys race. Cars were flying. Set a new record in the x275, a small block car went a 4.51@161..
                          That truck of yours gets out of the whole in a hurry! Really enjoy seeing it run when we can.
                          What are the details on the truck you were towing out with, sounded pretty stout. Suspension wise, any issues towing with it lowered like that?

Comment

It's been c notched with a flip kit in the rear. I use an "air lift" helper bag when I pull it with that. It's 5.3 motor with a cam and Longtubes with a stock muffler off a 6.2 truck (Denali). It has a Yank Converter in the trans. I pulled it from Forney to Denton both ways running 75-80 most of the way. The bags make a world of difference pulling something that heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                              It's been c notched with a flip kit in the rear. I use an "air lift" helper bag when I pull it with that. It's 5.3 motor with a cam and Longtubes with a stock muffler off a 6.2 truck (Denali). It has a Yank Converter in the trans. I pulled it from Forney to Denton both ways running 75-80 most of the way. The bags make a world of difference pulling something that heavy.
                              Thanks for the reply! Bad ass combo of trucks for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X