No announcement yet.

Yello Belly, another crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really if you go up on the line it's just a big car guy party, the thugs are betting and drinking over by the fence, or go up to the big end bleachers and have a picnic.

Comment

My wife always knows when I've been to the gut. I come home smelling like Swisher Sweets and grape VHT.

Glad she hasn't figured out the nights I smell like cocoa butter with body glitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post

Glad she hasn't figured out the nights I smell like cocoa butter with body glitter.

Seems like that one would be a dead giveaway
        WH

Comment

The Belly is ok, it just is what it is. I have never had a beef with anyone there, just lock up your valuables and be open minded....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
            The Belly is ok, it just is what it is. I have never had a beef with anyone there, just lock up your valuables and be open minded....lol

Comment

My first pass down a track was at the belly like 18 years ago. I honestly can say I've made around 200 passes there. I love that place...just to far for me to go now! I've witnessed all kind of chet out there.
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Ironically, its also something she does with a fair degree of frequency.
                WH

Comment

Working...
                X