F--- Northstar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F--- Northstar

Their webpage, Facebook, and telephone recording all said that they were open on from 2-10 on the last Sunday of every month. We loaded up and drove there from Rockwall. Pulled up at 1:30, gates locked. We called the recording and it said that the gates open at 2:00. We set there for about 20 minutes and no one shows up. Then we call the number again and it says they are closed today. F them one more time! They need to get their shit straight.

They announced on their Facebook page early this morning that they would not be open today because the event last night ran past 3 am and the employees didn't leave till about 6am.

Comment

Comment

sounds like bad planning. Didn't check facebook this morning, were old and tech. challenged. Called their damn phone.

Comment

Only reason for closing is i think they left at like 3 am. They didny plan on being there that late on Saturday night.

Comment

Love the track. By far my favorite track, but i agree they shouldve updated their phone.

I could hear them racing all night (love it) from the house and the jet car sounded wicked at 12:30.
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I should be there this Sat for no prep shootout.
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I may go as well, but not taking the coupe. It don't like slick tracks...
                sigpic
                "Thank you"
                Malone's Horsepower Ranch:
                SHOWMAKERS of AMERICA:
                Pietro's Italian Restorante Vacaville, Ca:
                Lucas Oil:
                Quick Fuel Technology:
                360 Wrap

Comment

Originally posted by geronimo View Post
                  I may go as well, but not taking the coupe. It don't like slick tracks...
                  Cool...we should be on the railroad side grilling.
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

anyone go out there thursday nights? I may take the bmw out just to f around.

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
                      sounds like bad planning. Didn't check facebook this morning, were old and tech. challenged. Called their damn phone.

I recall a lot of those phone calls when calling about weather. This was 95-2006 ish to a race track south of the Dallas area. It was for weekly races also. Voicemail said nothing. 108 mile round trips in a vehicle that got maybe 6 mpg was a real consideration.

Least they had a guy at the gate to take my money and say... oh rain check a little while later, most of the time.
                      Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Originally posted by SC457A View Post
                        I recall a lot of those phone calls when calling about weather. This was 95-2006 ish to a race track south of the Dallas area. It was for weekly races also. Voicemail said nothing. 108 mile round trips in a vehicle that got maybe 6 mpg was a real consideration.

Least they had a guy at the gate to take my money and say... oh rain check a little while later, most of the time.
                        I think ennis lost a lot of business for those kind of stunts. I haven't been to ennis in 6 years now.
                        2014 GT
                        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                          I think ennis lost a lot of business for those kind of stunts. I haven't been to ennis in 6 years now.

Bad thing was, I was talking about the bracket racing days, not the street days thingys they have.
                          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

I will be up there tonight. 7's here i come...

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSchwag View Post
                              I will be up there tonight. 7's here i come...
                              dude it's an 1/8 mile track.

Comment

Working...
                              X