Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redline is coming back !

Might be old news, 1st I knew of it

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

For a while...

Comment

Too far. Bring back Crandall/Dallas raceway!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        For a while...

Comment

well, it is not coming back

A message from Mike Adcock, owner of Redline Raceway: I am proud to announce, effective immediately, that Redline Raceway will now be doing business as...

A message from Mike Adcock, owner of Redline Raceway: I am proud to announce, effective immediately, that Redline Raceway will now be doing business as Adcock Brothers Studios! It is a dream come true for me to combine my expertise in construction and my passion for racing by forming a unique, entertainment entity - as a subsiderary of Adcock Holdings, Inc. Designed specifically for the television, film, commercial, news, magazine and Internet industries, Adcock Brothers Studios features the only "on property" fully functioning, premiere drag strip, in the world! "Providing the perfect environment to create magical, motorsports art" - is our mission and will always be a top priority.
          Our first client is Rich Christensen Media. Rich has agreed to make Adcock Brothers Studios the exclusive location for his all new PINKS: ALL OUT, which will air on The Outdoor Channel. We are also in the planning phase for a new 40x500 ft. structure designed specifically for Rich's latest television series creation, entitled Top End Speed. Rich is partnered with a MAJOR production company for this series and, if approved, the building will be featured as a crucial element in Rich's relentless pursuit to find the fastest human on the planet. Called The TES Foot Speed Center, the building will enjoy cooling, heating, humidity control and a Mondo running surface. When completed, it will be the fastest indoor straight-away, for sprinting, on earth!! I would LOVE to have that building on my property for the next two decades!!
          Rich is also creating a new Junior Dragsters TV series that will make Adcock Brothers Studios its permanent home! I must tell you - that everybody at Rich Christensen Media (Rich, Steve Lay, Brian Bossone, Kevin Krefting) have been amazing. They were instrumental in helping me bring my studios project to fruition. In fact, I recently asked Rich and his team if they would be open to overseeing our marketing and sales efforts - until I hire a permeant person for the position. They said YES, immediately. It is important to note that Rich has refused to accept a single penny for all the time and energy he has dedicated to making Adcock Brothers Studios a reality. He and his team would only ask me one question during what seemed to be a race-track-owners endless, money-draining, stressful journey ... "how can we help?" Thanks, guys - for everything!!
          Finally, I recently purchased an 80x150 ft. building shell that I'll be erecting in the coming months. It will be used for set design and production. It will also have five, enclosed climate-controlled work stations. Obviously, with this new direction, there will be no more racing events, test-n-tunes or track testing. I hope to see all my racing friends competing on PINKS: ALL OUT in the very near future!!
          This a really exciting time for the entire Adcock family and I want to thank everyone who has supported me during this process, and to those of you who have wished me the best, as I go forward. Your love and encouragement has been the perfect fuel to keep me going.
          Please look for future updates on www.adcockbrothersstudios.com

Comment

Should have just called it "Cock brothers studios".
            1990 GT

Comment

That all sounds really fucking stupid. Someone else will be able to buy the track out of foreclosure in a year or two and maybe they will open it.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

sigpic
                "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                  Should have just called it "Cock brothers studios".
                  Are you doubting the greatness of the Add A Cock brothers ?
                  sigpic
                  "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                  through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                  We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                  my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Yeah, the comments on Facebook are entertaining. A LOT of pissed off racers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Translation-Fuck all of the people on the east side of town that were going to spend a lot of their time and money at my track I'm going to partner up with a big douche and try and get richer.

Isn't Usain Bolt pretty much regarded as the fastest man alive? Can't we just turn on the Olympics and see who's the fastest every 4 years? Now the world is coming to Royse City, Texas to find out, Wow that's a winner. Hope they build it on stilts.

Comment

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
                        Are you doubting the greatness of the Add A Cock brothers ?
                        That's affirmative.
                        1990 GT

Comment

Working...
                        X