Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    I just want you to grab a lane. Bet ?
    Naynus, just so everyone is clear and we can put some rumors to rest, did your mom and dad buy this car for you too?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Of course. I'm a trust fund kid. You ready to sit next to it?

Comment

What is it? I'm too broke to afford my light bill, or mommy and daddy buy me everything? I showed you mine. Where is yours?

Comment

What is it? I'm too broke to afford my light bill, or mommy and daddy buy me everything? I showed you mine. Where is yours?
          Probably a little of both. I didn't realize you were going to be on street outlaws with your new car. Man that thing must be fast!
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

its not fast, come sit next to it?

Comment

let me know when you are ready.

Comment

let me know when you are ready.
                Ready to waste my time driving to the track to race you? Sorry but no one is going to trust you to even show up, much less pay if you lose.

Comment

we can paypal a punk out fee. i just need a date when you will be ready.i hope you are on CL right now trying to get a new ride. if you cant have a car together in 2016 i need you to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. starting now.

so what you think $200, on $500?

Comment

rod.john@gmail.com

Comment

where were all the other so called car guys? i didnt see Matt or sosoe, I ended up kickin it with Carless Chris and the Hood 2 Hood guys. That was a fun ass race though.
                      I decided to take copper car at the last min. on worn out radials.. still had good time.

Comment

were you not the italian lookin dude in the red 4 eye coupe? i made a point to come say whats up to yall.. that was definitely the cleanest car there. the red coupe that is.

Comment

were you not the italian lookin dude in the red 4 eye coupe? i made a point to come say whats up to yall.. that was definitely the cleanest car there. the red coupe that is.
                          no, that's Nick. he bought the car from me a few months ago.

Comment

we can paypal a punk out fee. i just need a date when you will be ready.i hope you are on CL right now trying to get a new ride. if you cant have a car together in 2016 i need you to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. starting now.

so what you think $200, on $500?
                            Oh no, we'll have none of that, I'll be right here for all of 2016 adding my two cents to your every post. It is going to be a great year!

Comment

gotcha.

wheres Al P? i hear crickets. i'll give you 90 days to lock something in if you want action.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Oh no, we'll have none of that, I'll be right here for all of 2016 adding my two cents to your every post. It is going to be a great year!
                                ok i wanna charge $1500/month for the space im occupying in your head then, rent is due on the 5th.

Comment

Working...
                                X