• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OR, pick a date and grab a lane.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      gotcha.

wheres Al P? i hear crickets. i'll give you 90 days to lock something in if you want action.
      Oh dear, all of these time limits. I look forward to seeing your for sale ad, LS swapped green 86 hatch, needs shortblock, $300.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

thats for sale cheaper than the bet, so we on? i'll take odd money if you want..

Comment

DONT BE A BITCH. EVERYONE SEES YOU CRAWFISHING.

no caps so i meant it.

Comment

Originally posted by tremor14 View Post
            dont be a bitch. Everyone sees you crawfishing.

No caps so i meant it.
            let's race for pink slips at redemption 5.2 raaaaaawwwrrrr!!!
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

bet that.

$200 on $500 first week of march, where will your car be?

Comment

rod.john@gmail.com

Comment

waiting on the deposit.

Comment

bet that.

$200 on $500 first week of march, where will your car be?
                    Probably at home in my garage. I'm sure you will be at the track though, walking around talking to people who have actually raced before, trying to feel important.

Comment

so can i hold that $200 since you cant make the race? come to win, my friend.

Comment

so can i hold that $200 since you cant make the race? come to win, my friend.
                        Since we are talking about money, when are you going to send Robert his $100 from when you didn't show up at the Oak Cliff car wash to kick his ass? I loved that thread, you remember I am sure, it is the one where you named a place for him to show, so you could kick his ass. You bet $100 on it. Then next thing I know he is standing there at your car wash and you were at home hiding under the bed. Of course you never paid him. Do you remember that thread?

Comment

he can get action on the side.

march 12 sound good?

Comment

why you worried about that mans money? i am only here to get yours.. march 12 or do you need more time?

Comment

just be honest.

Comment

Yes March 12th will be fine for you to go ahead and send Robert his money. I'm wondering why you need three months when it is only $100 but hey, who am I to judge? Once you do that we can talk about setting up a race. Should we do that for $100? Will you need another three months to come up with that?

Comment

Working...
                                X