No announcement yet.

redemption 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in case you didn't see it in that other thread that you appear to be avoiding....

NAYNUS: "I'm sure grandpappy is proud of me and my fabricatin' skills, I knew my black belt in dookie logistics would pay off..."
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

no clue where that post is from as i usually dont follow clown shit. my car is right here right now. im trying to give you 90 days to let Michelle help you get some parts together. if you dont need it lock in right now. I got $200 says you wont come to win $500 march 12. track of your choice, and fuck it, you pick your lane. bet that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        no clue where that post is from as i usually dont follow clown shit. my car is right here right now. im trying to give you 90 days to let Michelle help you get some parts together. if you dont need it lock in right now. I got $200 says you wont come to win $500 march 12. track of your choice, and fuck it, you pick your lane. bet that?
        Can I race your clown truck on March 12th? Can Robert get his $100 on that same day? He might take food stamps but you will have to ask him. I DO NOT take food stamps, just FYI.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

That reminds me, I wonder if the fuel station at kennebelly takes food stamps? I hope so or Naynay might be going slower!!

Comment

if you cant take on a bet of $200 on $500 or better you're a fucking clown and need to shut the fuck up. i'll drive my shit the 4 miles to your neighborhood right now, and give you my $200 and roberts $!00 if you'll give me my race. if you cant make that happen then realize you lose. again. bet?

Comment

if you cant lock in by 12:00 AM tonight, take the L and go kick rocks faggot.

Comment

come to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  if you cant take on a bet of $200 on $500 or better you're a fucking clown and need to shut the fuck up. i'll drive my shit the 4 miles to your neighborhood right now, and give you my $200 and roberts $!00 if you'll give me my race. if you cant make that happen then realize you lose. again. bet?
                  Ok, come on over.

Comment

send the address papi

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      send the address papi
                      And here come the excuses....

Comment

• send the adress you wanna meet at papi, bring michelle and have her bring an extra pair or pom poms for my son while i drag that ass.

Comment

• You said you were coming over and it was four miles. I guess that was all bullshit?

Comment

• race track at coit/bush? have your money right. what time works best? if you dont want to do this tonight, i am giving you until april.

Comment

• i want to negotiate the race.. lmk if you are still interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                                race track at coit/bush? have your money right. what time works best? if you dont want to do this tonight, i am giving you until april.
                                Like I said, total bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X