No announcement yet.

redemption 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah buddy. I think I saw you... Maybe on royal in las colinas yesterday??

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Are we racing or what?
      See the Craigslist thread...."Come find me at the track!"
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I'll be there. Sorry I had to leave my laptop at work with IT so I'm on an ipad and won't be able to go back and forth with you tonight.. Keep scour aging craigslist though. It's like 2 months away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          Yeah buddy. I think I saw you... Maybe on royal in las colinas yesterday??
          Me? I haven't driven that area in the new mustang, ever. I'm in Denton/Argyle or Grapevine usually.

Comment

• Oh ok, I saw one your color with black wheels. Anyways, I'm trying to slap my truck back together (mocked up). So I can have room to move around in the garage. The car doesn't need much. Gonna put a sticky tire on it and cold air intake and hope for some 13.20s as it sits!

Comment

I'll be there. Sorry I had to leave my laptop at work with IT so I'm on an ipad and won't be able to go back and forth with you tonight.. Keep scour aging craigslist though. It's like 2 months away.
              Had to go pawn the laptop to make rent, I get it. Did you give Matt the $300 yet or are you scared shitless?
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Never scared.

Comment

what are you building?
                  2004 GT with an aluminum 4.6 4v. Finally going fully forged on the internals, bigger fuel system, switching from a 6 speed to a built auto, and topping it off with a Whipple 3.4l. I am considering a small shot as well just to get the torque up a bit.
                  01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastlane View Post
                    The racing was great and same here. I am heading out to Morgan and Son's this evening to drop off my engine to be freshened up. Mike's Trick Shift has my transmission and I am waiting on Whipple to ship my 3.4l blower. My 2014 winter project has been kicked off in earnest finally.
                    Same here...Having M&S's do work on some heads for me soon.
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Had to go pawn the laptop to make rent, I get it. Did you give Matt the $300 yet or are you scared shitless?
                      Not to get into yalls shit or anything, but does he owe you money or does he owe it to Matt himself.? I've seen both of yall troll and seen you comment about him owing money to Matt a few times.. Just curious if you are getting a cut of this said owed money.

Comment

• No one owes anyone anything

Comment

• Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                          Not to get into yalls shit or anything, but does he owe you money or does he owe it to Matt himself.? I've seen both of yall troll and seen you comment about him owing money to Matt a few times.. Just curious if you are getting a cut of this said owed money.
                          Rodney owes Robert money. The Matt they are referring to isn't the Matt you think it is, most likely, and he isn't owed any money.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Robert knows how to get a hold of me.

Comment

• In fact, I am sure he is too busy raising his son to be going back and forth on here about some petty shit. *ahem*

Comment

• I know its not the Matt I know, but was just wondering if he was getting a cut of what Rodney owes, due to the fact that he kept bringing it up..

Comment

Working...
                                X