First time at the dragstrip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time at the dragstrip

My slowbra ran a 9.0874. .1009 reaction time and 2.0 60ft. Pretty good for street tires and fo five sixes.
    2012 GT500

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    My slowbra ran a 9.0874. .1009 reaction time and 2.0 60ft. Pretty good for street tires and fo five sixes.
    Yeah, your runs looked good. Mine... not so good. NO traction at all!
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Definitely some nice cars out there, I didn't race this time since it was my 1st time there. I will try at the next one

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
        Definitely some nice cars out there, I didn't race this time since it was my 1st time there. I will try at the next one
        you should have done it! One of our freinds (OH II ) was unsure about it too, being his first time. He did it after we talked him in to it. He had a blast!
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
          you should have done it! One of our freinds (OH II ) was unsure about it too, being his first time. He did it after we talked him in to it. He had a blast!
          Just nervous, I've never tried and had no clue what to expect or how to do things. After watchin today and reading the points from this forum I'm going to try the Test N Tune they have here soon.
          Last edited by bjtheman1; 02-26-2011, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Just nervous, I've never tried and had no clue what to expect or how to do things. After watchin today and reading the points from this forum I'm going to try the Test N Tune they have here soon.
            Shit, I didnt know nothing either. I just asked other guys and went for it. I'm glad I did. I made 13 runs today. My dragstrip cherry has been popped!

Comment

glad to see you popped your cherry too cobraboy lol. shake them haters off.

Comment

Damn, that's one slow ass car !!

Just kidding, congrats man ! Glad you had a good time. Get dad to buy some drag radials and get that time down some !!

-Aaron

Comment

Yea man that's a great time, we need to go again soon
                  Big Rooster Racing
                  1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Sweet! I'll be calling you out! Roush 427r vs my roush sport

Comment

Some good times for sure for a newb. Glad u had fun. And if u are ever unsure of something. Just ask someone. There is always a willing hand out at the track to help. Hell my brother gave me a few pointers and it helped out alot
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                      X