tx2k11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    No thanks. As I said, I want the powerband and torque of the KB/Whipple car.
    Tq sucks... Makes car feel lazy and boring. But whatever floats ur boat. Shelbys r def a step up. I'd like a 5.0 aluminum one with a F1 swap but they haven't made the Coyote swap yet... Might only be a rumor but no idea what they will do yet.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
      Tq sucks... Makes car feel lazy and boring. But whatever floats ur boat. Shelbys r def a step up. I'd like a 5.0 aluminum one with a F1 swap but they haven't made the Coyote swap yet... Might only be a rumor but no idea what they will do yet.
      Been there, done that with the centri thing. You're a hardcore racer still, I'm not. I like the little freeway on ramp blasts, quick little bursts here and there. It will be quick enough to play on the Z team, which is good enough for me these days. lol.

Comment

Nah. The way I like to drive and cruise around, the KB/Whipple is better suited for me. I like the powerband and tons of torque of a twinscrew car. They are SO much fun to drive. Four people in the car and it will just murder the tires as much as you want it to. I'm not much of a racer anymore and much rather enjoy some spirited driving on the country backroads rather than going out to meets looking for races. I'll still occasionally race if I come across someone, but the days of going out of my way to look for one are long over with now. It won't make as much as turbos of course, but it's not like 750rw won't be alot of fun either.
        do you know who drives a red 03/04 cobra with black wheels out our way? I have run into twice now on 78.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Been there, done that with the centri thing. You're a hardcore racer still, I'm not. I like the little freeway on ramp blasts, quick little bursts here and there. It will be quick enough to play on the Z team, which is aftergood enough for me these days. lol.
          After having the grey car and driving the blue one and my vette which has a huge cam and no damn torque what so ever... The huge rpm ramp of power where it feels like the car is going to rev to the moon and go into orbit is a thousand times more fun than blowing tires off at will at 100 mph... Lol

Comment

Saw you out and about this weekend. Great looking/sounding car!

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
              do you know who drives a red 03/04 cobra with black wheels out our way? I have run into twice now on 78.
              Yeah, I see it time from time. I see what white one much more often. Never got a chance to run either of them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnc View Post
                old blue chilling in the parking garage at the omni.
                Found this pic I took a couple years back.

Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

What camera did you use? That's a great picture!

Comment

Yeah, I see it time from time. I see what white one much more often. Never got a chance to run either of them yet.
                    Guy named Michael... Mexican I believe, stays over in the wood bridge area. The white one.

Comment

It's from my old Canon 30D
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Here's another one. I took both of those pics just a second too early.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Here's another one. I took both of those pics just a second too early.

8 frames per second ftw...

Comment

Sn95 FTW!! what's the motor specs JohnC?
                            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                              Sn95 FTW!! what's the motor specs JohnC?
                              built 96 bottom end, 03 cobra heads, hpp turbo cams, 99 cobra intake manifold.

Comment

built 96 bottom end, 03 cobra heads, hpp turbo cams, 99 cobra intake manifold.
                                Want to buy another one? I've got a red 98 Cobra with a 04 Termy swap with a ported blower on chrome Saleen's too. The evil sister of your blue car.

Comment

Working...
                                X