Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take for a '03/'04 Cobra to take down a stock ZR1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quikag View Post
    I like Corvettes and this is my 3rd one.
    With that said the choice makes sense.

The only other better new track cars are the ACR Viper and the GT3 RS Porsche in a similar price range. I liked the Vette overall and got a good deal on it as it was a new leftover '10 model
    You overlooking quite a few. Especially for tracks like MSRC, HHR and HMRC.
    ECR and MSRH barely allow the more powerful cars to stretch their legs.
    TWS is a notable exception.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnc View Post
      I don't care what anyone says but a ZR1 is a badass car. I'd be happy with a LS3 c6 too.
      I had an '08 LS3 and LOVED the car. It's a long story for why I got the ZR1, but there is NO doubt the LS3 Vette is a much better value. It's 80% of a ZR1 IMO, but that last 20% is pretty sweet, but it's an expensive premium.

Rihay, what other cars do you think would be good track cars? Elise, Exige, Miata, GT-R?
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

I don't care what anyone says but a ZR1 is a badass car. I'd be happy with a LS3 c6 too.
        Quoted for Truth!

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
          I had an '08 LS3 and LOVED the car. It's a long story for why I got the ZR1, but there is NO doubt the LS3 Vette is a much better value. It's 80% of a ZR1 IMO, but that last 20% is pretty sweet, but it's an expensive premium.

Rihay, what other cars do you think would be good track cars? Elise, Exige, Miata, GT-R?
          Exige, cheap too i have one Ill sell ya!

Comment

Why are you sandbagging with your horsepower numbers? I know you make 490!!!! hahaha secret is out!
            490 was with ths big lg cam, i put in a milder cam now
            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
              John do you think having ball bearing turbo's would really make much more power then what you are currently making? I kinda doubt it.

I only make 500rwhp so what ZR1 wants to race? I down, I'll be at dale tomorrow.
              Lol at posting 500 rwhp and posting "i went 112+ in the 1/8th" i see your bags of sand and raise you 2..
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Let me weigh in on this.

My dad's zr1 would absolutely destroy my whipple cobra.... actually that is an understatement. The zr1 would rape my cobra and then take a giant dump on top of it.

The cobra would need a bunch of juice or a set of turbos to run with the zr1.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Let me weigh in on this.

My dad's zr1 would absolutely destroy my whipple cobra.... actually that is an understatement. The zr1 would rape my cobra and then take a giant dump on top of it.

Or a smaller pulley....

Comment

Who cares anymore, I'd rather something Exotic. I'm actually thinking about getting a GTS Viper for funzies If I can find a good deal

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnc View Post
                      Id like to race one just to say I did. haha
                      <---Would also like to race a ZR1 just for shits and giggles.
                      00 GT
                      Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        Let me weigh in on this.

You mean like the kb2.4 in this vid?

Comment

• thats a horrible video newb
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• So

Comment

• always some one faster.. im just happy my car gets out of its own way.. never mind playing with the Big boys like a KB cobra.. or Zr1.. some of us have to roll base coupes
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                                always some one faster.. im just happy my car gets out of its own way.. never mind playing with the Big boys like a KB cobra.. or Zr1.. some of us have to roll base coupes
                                Or stock 98 Cobras.

Comment

Working...
                                X