Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take for a '03/'04 Cobra to take down a stock ZR1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Or stock 98 Cobras.
    Originally posted by Steve
    ***For sale - 98 Cobra with full Terminator swap.***

I see what you did there... nice sig lol
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
      I see what you did there... nice sig lol
      Two totally different cars.

LMAO, don't have sigs on and forgot about that.

Comment

always some one faster.. im just happy my car gets out of its own way.. never mind playing with the Big boys like a KB cobra.. or Zr1.. some of us have to roll base coupes
        Yeah, I feel so sorry for you. Tell you what; I'll trade you my kb cobra for your LS3 coupe. You can even return the car to stock.

Comment

LMAO, don't have sigs on and forgot about that.
          That's funny. Sounds like something I'd do.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stig View Post
            Yeah, I feel so sorry for you. Tell you what; I'll trade you my kb cobra for your LS3 coupe. You can even return the car to stock.
            you wouldnt want mine.. its slow

what kinda power does your Cobra make with the kb?
            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Yes, stig, how much power does your Cobra make?
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

• There is an aweful lot of fishing poles in the water right now. lol

Comment

There is an aweful lot of fishing poles in the water right now. lol

i think cypress hill said it best...

"I'm a chicken hawk huntin for a chickn....."

2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                    Yes, stig, how much power does your Cobra make?
                    uh oh..
                    2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

cypress hill
                      Your age is showing.. lol.

Comment

• I am a car enthusiast first and foremost. I have a soft spot for Vettes, but it's primarily because of their overall performance capability for the $$. When I got my first of 3 new Vettes, it was an '01 C5 Coupe. I threw a few bolt-ons and R-comp tires and went out and did track days with it for 4 years before selling it. Car was basically bulletproof and I beat the piss out of it. Had an oil temp sensor and rear trunk latch go bad. That's about it. Well, a bunch of tires, brake pads, and rotors, but that's expected. So, with that I became a Vette fan. My '08 LS3 Coupe was another bulletproof example. Went into the shop once for a failed clutch master cylinder (broke at Texas World Speedway) that apparently is an issue if you don't clean the clutch fluid occasionally if you beat on it. Had the car back the next day after it was fixed under warranty. Only issue with that car in 3 years. So, now I hope for the same with the ZR1.

But, I have had a Honda S2000, Lexus IS300, '99 Mustang Cobra, etc. I like all cars. I've always liked the Terminator Mustangs. I actually met Rick (Xstang) because he had a blue '03 Cobra and we've been friends ever since. I like the new 5.0 Stangs, GT500, and especially the new Boss and Boss LS.

I started this thread becuase Xstang was setting up a race between my car and a KB Cobra and I wanted to know what kind of power it would need to make to be faster. I think the guy's car is faster than mine, but I hope to find out for sure in a few weeks if/when we can meet up in Mexico. We'll try to get video.
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

I am a car enthusiast first and foremost. I have a soft spot for Vettes, but it's primarily because of their overall performance capability for the $$. When I got my first of 3 new Vettes, it was an '01 C5 Coupe. I threw a few bolt-ons and R-comp tires and went out and did track days with it for 4 years before selling it. Car was basically bulletproof and I beat the piss out of it, although i kept getting drug by a BPU Green supra. FUCK i HATED that guy.. Had an oil temp sensor and rear trunk latch go bad. That's about it. Well, a bunch of tires, brake pads, and rotors, but that's expected. So, with that I became a Vette fan. My '08 LS3 Coupe was another bulletproof example. Went into the shop once for a failed clutch master cylinder (broke at Texas World Speedway) that apparently is an issue if you don't clean the clutch fluid occasionally if you beat on it. Had the car back the next day after it was fixed under warranty. Only issue with that car in 3 years. So, now I hope for the same with the ZR1.

But, I have had a Honda S2000, Lexus IS300, '99 Mustang Cobra, etc. I like all cars. I've always liked the Terminator Mustangs. I actually met Rick (Xstang) because he had a blue '03 Cobra and we've been friends ever since. I like the new 5.0 Stangs, GT500, and especially the new Boss and Boss LS.

I started this thread becuase Xstang was setting up a race between my car and a KB Cobra and I wanted to know what kind of power it would need to make to be faster. I think the guy's car is faster than mine, but I hope to find out for sure in a few weeks if/when we can meet up in Mexico. We'll try to get video.
                          Fixed the first part for accuracy
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Your age is showing.. lol.
                            well shit it's not like i busted out with some Grand master flash!!
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Fixed the first part for accuracy
                              Nice, David. Yeah, those damn Supras, but ask Andi how his One Lap Supra (admittedly on crappy street tires) fared against my 337rwhp C5 at Hallett.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

Nice, David. Yeah, those damn Supras, but ask Andi how his One Lap Supra (admittedly on crappy street tires) fared against my 337rwhp C5 at Hallett.
                                was it his video where he drifted 90 % of the course lol?

i loved my supra.. but i love my vette equally..
                                2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Working...
                                X