I have an '04 IRS wasting away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenbeancasserole View Post
    Not trying to be a dick, but my catback cost $665. That's not a fair trade to me. Don't want to separate exhaust until the IRS is gone anyway. Thanks though.
    what is a new SRA catback going to cost you?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      what is a new SRA catback going to cost you?
      $0 I already have a catback i'm using.

The catback he wants to trade I've already turned down once. Its off a fox. I have an 04. I guess he didn't recognize my username?
      '04 Mach 1

Comment

Originally posted by greenbeancasserole View Post
        $0 I already have a catback i'm using.

The catback he wants to trade I've already turned down once. Its off a fox. I have an 04. I guess he didn't recognize my username?
        Not trying to tell you what to do, but you are asking a but much for a used and yet incomplete setup. Bird dog bought a complete IRS for $500 a few weeks ago. I have one that I can pick up from a friend that is truely complete, even has front suspension assemblies, springs, brakes, pipes, etc. for a grand.

I know you arent going to give it away, but you also arent going to have people beatind down your door for what you have.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I didn't recognize your username, and I wasn't suggesting you put my catback on your car, but rather that you would have an easier time selling the fox cat back. Mine was $550 new, but I'm not thinking it's worth that used, just like yours clearly isn't worth $500 seeing as you still have it. The market determines the value, not the seller. GLWS.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            Not trying to tell you what to do, but you are asking a but much for a used and yet incomplete setup. Bird dog bought a complete IRS for $500 a few weeks ago. I have one that I can pick up from a friend that is truely complete, even has front suspension assemblies, springs, brakes, pipes, etc. for a grand.

I know you arent going to give it away, but you also arent going to have people beatind down your door for what you have.
            $500 is an excellent deal. Was it a terminator IRS? The only thing mine is missing is brakes . Not alot of money. I think the receipt for the new gears and carbon fiber rebuild more than offsets that in my opinion if someone is serious about their setup.

Either way, it can sit and rot but i'm not giving it up for anywhere near $500.

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            I didn't recognize your username, and I wasn't suggesting you put my catback on your car, but rather that you would have an easier time selling the fox cat back. Mine was $550 new, but I'm not thinking it's worth that used, just like yours clearly isn't worth $500 seeing as you still have it. The market determines the value, not the seller. GLWS.
            I appreciate the offer but i've got no interest in a trade. My price on the catback is $165 off new right now and I've already said I might be able to negotiate a better deal if someone wanted to pick it all up.

I've seen yours posted on craigs list a few weeks after we last spoke. It didn't look like it was selling either but you've still got it. Same principle with me, not letting my stuff go for a lower price than what I've decided on.

Good luck with your sale/trade.
            '04 Mach 1

Comment

Yes, my IRS was off an 04. I bought poly subframe bushings, front and rear diff bushings off amazon for $35 shipped. It was complete minus the calipers but everything else including brackets/new pads/rotors were all there.

Yes, my cat back is also for sale, but I'm not pushing too hard to sell it as I can just sell the tailpipes and mufflers and buy a pair of IRS mufflers to weld to the flow tubes and use the IRS tailpipes that also came with my IRS.

I'm not bashing your thread, and you've got some great stuff... If you wait for the right buyer I'd think you can get like 8-900 for everything. I certainly got a great deal.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Updated the ad. Throwing in the slotted rotors and Hawk HPS pads that are also very new. Only piece missing is calipers because I had to have those to complete my SRA swap. All the 99-04 Mustangs share the same rear calipers, even the v6 cars. Real cheap and real easy to find.
                '04 Mach 1

Comment

IRS is sold. Guy came down from Kansas this morning and picked it up. Didn't even bat an eye at my asking price of $850.

Still have rotors, pads, Bilstein shocks and magnaflow catback available. Pm me if interested in any of these.

Thanks.
                  '04 Mach 1

Comment

Bilsteins, rotors and pads are now sold.

Catback is still available.
                    '04 Mach 1

Comment

Working...
                    X