Doing the NASA 2013 tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing the NASA 2013 tour

Just registered for the first event, MSR-H, I am planning on doing every NASA event this year. I have a couple of questions for the guys with experience, I am planning on getting a hotel Fri/Sat night and I am a bit worried about my trailer/car/stuff walking off, does the track usually allow you to drop off on Friday night to keep your stuff safe/safer? Any other tips for hitting the road like this?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Holy shit! Didn't you go to a BMW Autocross event like 9 years ago?!?! Yellow vert was it???

OH yeah, congrats and good luck! Enjoy it!!
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      Just registered for the first event, MSR-H, I am planning on doing every NASA event this year. I have a couple of questions for the guys with experience, I am planning on getting a hotel Fri/Sat night and I am a bit worried about my trailer/car/stuff walking off, does the track usually allow you to drop off on Friday night to keep your stuff safe/safer? Any other tips for hitting the road like this?
      Yes, they normally allow drop offs. MSR-H doesn't charge IIRC, TWS does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        What are you racing?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          What are you racing?
          Miata in Time Trials until I get a CMC car built.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            Holy shit! Didn't you go to a BMW Autocross event like 9 years ago?!?! Yellow vert was it???

OH yeah, congrats and good luck! Enjoy it!!
            No sir, wasn't me!

Comment

Working...
            X