NASA MSR-C Mar 16,17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASA MSR-C Mar 16,17

Anyone else going to make it out to the NASA event? I am running my car in Time Trials, TTD, going for TTD track record
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Damn, I just realized the record is held by Grand-Am driver Eric Foss, doesn't look good for me heh.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      Damn, I just realized the record is held by Grand-Am driver Eric Foss, doesn't look good for me heh.
      You sound scared!

Comment

Pick me up on your way out.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I was originally planning on being there with the wife's camaro but between work ramping up and parts arriving late....I don't think I am going to be there unless I get fed up and need a stress relief. Will see how this weekend goes, otherwise will be ready for April event in my back yard!

Ya'll have fun.

BTW...what is the record for TTD?

Comment

also, keep in mind TT will be running the 3.1 if the record you have is for the 1.7....go for it!

Comment

I'm trying to make it. I corded my slicks at TWS this past weekend, so I need to get some more. I'll be running TT1 if I'm there.
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

TTD record on the 3.1 is 2:30, I think it's very doable, I had to pull 80whp out of my car to make it TTD legal

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                I'm trying to make it. I corded my slicks at TWS this past weekend, so I need to get some more. I'll be running TT1 if I'm there.
                You pushing any bushings yet with all that tire?

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post

You pushing any bushings yet with all that tire?
                  Nope, stock suspension is holding the extra grip surprisingly well. My C6 model came with some upgraded bearings, rear diff, etc. from the factory, so not sure if that is helping. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I need to upgrade something in the suspension, but it's working pretty good right now.

I'm lazy and if it ain't broke, I'm not going to fix it.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

Working...
                  X