Smiley's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    God damn! Makes me think I should stop bitching about my $200 tires. How often do you have to change yours out?
    Camaro can get two weekends on a set but the second weekend is slow. Mustang will chew up a set in a weekend even with rotating Saturday night. For practice and screwing around we run nitto nt-01's and can get 4-5 weekends but they are slow compared to an r100 slick.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
      Camaro can get two weekends on a set but the second weekend is slow. Mustang will chew up a set in a weekend even with rotating Saturday night. For practice and screwing around we run nitto nt-01's and can get 4-5 weekends but they are slow compared to an r100 slick.
      Ouch, yeah. No thanks! lol Are they just worn out, or are they hardened from the heat?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Ouch, yeah. No thanks! lol Are they just worn out, or are they hardened from the heat?
        Mostly heat cycles but the fronts on the mustang wear down in a day. Lots of downforce and hard braking.

Comment

And I was bitchin' about the Kart tires going to just shy of $275 for a set.

I guess I'll look around for some worn 15's for the '66, again

Comment

Working...
          X