MSR 1.3 CCW, Saturday, September 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSR 1.3 CCW, Saturday, September 28th

If anyone is interested, Don Herring (Mitsubishi dealer) is hosting a track day at MSR on the 1.3. There are 8 spots still open.

1.3 is ours all day. 3 groups. 4x 20 min sessions. I think the price is $150 now for late registration.

I ran this last year in intermediate. Had fun. Going back next week with track pads and more tire for more fun. Obviously it was mostly Evos but there was a few other cars out there. turbo miata, gt3, pair of gtrs, and for some reason a ferrari challenge car

more details here:
    North Texas Evo Club (NTEC) - NTEC/DonHerring MSR Track Day Sat. 9/28/2013 - *************************************************************************************************** _________________________________________________________________ Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013 Time: 7 AM - 5:30ish PM Location: Motor Sport...

mo
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

damnit! And here I am w/ no money due to the new house! arrrr Post pics/vids if you go!
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I'll be there as a safety worker. Wonder why they are only running the 1.3?
      95 Lightning #1155/2280 - SOLD
      93 Coupe - SOLD
      13 5.0 F150 RCSB -DD
      86 LX hatch - current money pit

Comment

unfortunately the 1.7 is booked by another group.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

you can run the 1.7 and 1.3 at the same time?
          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
            you can run the 1.7 and 1.3 at the same time?
            yep

I am going to the PCA TT event next weekend on the 1.3, it's 75 bucks for 8 timed laps, bout the cheapest track event you can get except for the toy run at ECR.
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
            X