Don't talk bad about TWS bathrooms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't talk bad about TWS bathrooms.

Couple of NASA guys got banned from TWS for speaking negatively about the restrooms there, watch out!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Lol wow
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

what the fuck ever?! Seriously?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

yep, couple of time trial guys
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

There's gotta be more to that story lol.
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Lol taking shit about the shitters gets you banned for the track?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Maybe they shit all over the shitters in protest of the shitty quality?
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Here is a post from one of the TT guys (Terry Fair, owner of Vorshlag).

So the TWS fatwa from Joey Todd at the TWS Propaganda Division is going to be ignored, I see? I guess Trey and I are not going to go either NASA @ TWS event next year or beyond. At least we don't have to get our biannual Hep-C tests, which is a plus.

This is a notice to all NASA racers: if you post ANYTHING negative about TWS on this forum, like the bathrooms or weird track rules/fees/gate hours, expect to be banned from their track. Unless you call them Nazis, which is totally cool. :!:

Comment

Here is a post from the other TT guy that got banned

TWS is the only track on our Tour de Racecar which features:
                  Surcharge for showing up and saying hi to friends on Friday
                  Fees to drop off a trailer
                  Locked gates at 10pm
                  Dog policy (selectively enforced)

...yet we still go there and seem to like it.

I suppose TWS can argue that if "we" are making these things up, we are solely targeting TWS, what a bunch of victims. The real victim is anyone using the restroom at that facility, it's a hep-C crap shoot. "Clickity clack, clickity clack...go hang out with Pam Anderson at hep-C town, your stuff touched the rim."

Comment

That's funny. I know Terry from another board and looked and hadn't seen him mention it there.

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                        There's gotta be more to that story lol.
                        There is. We all know the facility is old. The ban was for something more serious with them inferring something was unsafe on track...which it is not. That effects TWS operations and liability in a public domain. THAT is what got them banned. Saying a toilet is dirty is one thing. Saying an organization is operating in an unsafe manner when they are not is worse...you MUST be mindful of the things you say in a public domain as it can and does effect things in a REAL way.
                        Last edited by aggie97; 11-29-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                          There is. We all know the facility is old. The ban was for something more serious with them inferring something was unsafe on track...which it is not. That effects TWS operations and liability in a public domain. THAT is what got them banned. Saying a toilet is dirty is one thing. Saying an organization is operating in an unsafe manner when they are not is worse...you MUST be mindful of the things you say in a public domain as it can and does effect things in a REAL way.
                          Either way, they need to get rid of their PR person, it blew the fuck up in their faces. This was poorly handled. After reading their release, I have to ask myself why you would ban someone that was upset and frustrated with the track? How in the world is that going to help the situation? It's going to fuel it. Ever heard of "the customer is always right?" meaning they pay your bills and keep you in business. The perceptions of your customers, no matter how misguided are extremely valid.
                          Last edited by CJ; 11-29-2013, 03:06 PM.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They also had a facebook meltdown a few months back?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Either way, they need to get rid of their PR person, it blew the fuck up in their faces. This was poorly handled. After reading their release, I have to ask myself why you would ban someone that was upset and frustrated with the track? How in the world is that going to help the situation? It's going to fuel it. Ever heard of "the customer is always right?" meaning they pay your bills and keep you in business. The perceptions of your customers, no matter how misguided are extremely valid.
                              Again, the comments about the restrooms were NOT the cause for banning. The inferences that the track was unsafe were the problem. WAY different issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X