Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headed to Bob's Chop House, any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    I don't recall ever seeing mac n cheese at Bob's.
    They have it - pretty good, too. First time I got it was when my daughter was with us and that's what they recommended for her... I ate half of it.

Comment

I don't recall ever seeing mac n cheese at Bob's.
      It comes with cut up hot dogs in it.

Comment

Sweet, I'll tear that shit up.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Sweet, I'll tear that shit up.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            They have it - pretty good, too. First time I got it was when my daughter was with us and that's what they recommended for her... I ate half of it.
            It's not the Lobster Mac & Cheese from Capital Grille, but damn tasty nonetheless.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              It's not the Lobster Mac & Cheese from Capital Grille, but damn tasty nonetheless.
              FYI, the lobster mac n cheese from Nick and Sam's is gross.

Comment

Need a recommendation from yall.

Wife and I are trying to find a nice (well, nicer than the national chains that we normally hit) for a date night. We havent been out to dinner as much since we had kids. For us, November means her birthday, valentines, and this year is the tenth anniversary of our first date. We're going to knock all that out in one nice dinner.

I was thinking Bob's, so I could have a good steak. She's odd about food, and pretty much only eats chicken. I didnt see a chicken dish on the menu.

Other suggestions?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

Wife and I are trying to find a nice (well, nicer than the national chains that we normally hit) for a date night. We havent been out to dinner as much since we had kids. For us, November means her birthday, valentines, and this year is the tenth anniversary of our first date. We're going to knock all that out in one nice dinner.

I was thinking Bob's, so I could have a good steak. She's odd about food, and pretty much only eats chicken. I didnt see a chicken dish on the menu.

Other suggestions?
                  The bone in veal chop and the rack of lamb are phenomenal, but if she only eats chicken, she won't eat either.

Comment

a bucket of Williams finest and bottle of 20/20?

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      The bone in veal chop and the rack of lamb are phenomenal, but if she only eats chicken, she won't eat either.
                      I suggested the pork chops, but she didn't seem too on board with that.

Comment

Ricks chop house in downtown mckinney
                        Three forks
                        Ruths chris

Comment

I suggested the pork chops, but she didn't seem too on board with that.
                          Leave her at home and celebrate by yourself then.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                            Am i the only one who thought the one at the Omni sucked ass ?
                            I'll agree with you on that one. Very underwhelming.

Comment

Other suggestions?
                              Check out these:
                              • Oak
                              • Gemma
                              • CBD Provisions

You could also go with Blind Butcher too. That place is carnivore heaven.
                              Last edited by Binky; 02-02-2015, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                I'll agree with you on that one. Very underwhelming.
                                Omni owns all Bob's except for Grapevine and Plano/Frisco. Plano/Frisco sucks. As do the Omni owned locations.

Comment

Working...
                                X