• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    Busted.
    lmao
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Are you guys, like, real people?
      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Those things can get up to almost 6 or 7 mph. I bet that was a tough call. "Do I shoot this guy in his face, or take a step to my right?"
        Apparently you've never flipped over a sit-down and stand-up forklift.

Did twice in my younger years when we'd race them in the warehouse at my old job.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I get mine 11mph

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• And its battery powered.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• cliffnotes?

Comment

• Ben smith approves
                Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                03gt intech POWA!

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  cliffnotes?
                  Cop shot a guy that was eating a homeless mans face off.
                  03trublugt said he feared no zombies in a hand to hand combat.
                  A face off ensued between talisman vs 03trublugt.
                  03trublugt described his encounters with a dog, a baby and a forklift.
                  91coupemike thinks he's an adult.
                  03trublugt frowns upon ssjunk's job.
                  03trublugt is holier than us.
                  Bcoop is a lady killer.
                  Dragons......dragons.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I was here.
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

..and alphabetically listing his "accomplishments."
                      Alphabetically, categorically, upon tall dusty shelves located in the smoking and brandy room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        It isn't my fault that your credibility sucks on this board. You'll defend the absurd and illogical, what do you expect?
                        Your opinion is what sucks.

You are too stupied and arrogant to see anything any other way than you currently do.

Comment

Or maybe it doesn't have anything to do with his job, but more his inability to present a reasonable point or counter point in any type of debate. Of course, Matt is completely inseparable from his job, since it is all he talks about, so I could see how someone might mistakenly come to that conclusion.
                          Keep saying that and maybe someday you will believe yourself.

All I talk about? I guess you just contradicted yourself when you said that I constantly talk about fishing and my son.....

Boosh....

Comment

• this thread needs more Matt bashing!
                            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Those things can get up to almost 6 or 7 mph. I bet that was a tough call. "Do I shoot this guy in his face, or take a step to my right?"
                              It appears that it was not a "forklift" but a "telescopic handler".

It was similar to this:

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Yea, i don't get it.

Always seems like a stand up guy to me, not trying to attack anyone at every given moment.
                              People are so dissatisfied with thier pathetic lives, they have to attack someone to make themselves feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                People are so dissatisfied with thier pathetic lives, they have to attack someone to make themselves feel better.
                                Telling anyone who will listen, eh officer gingerbreadhead? This is an absolute cry for support, especially with how grossly inaccurate it is. I would try to explain, but it already has been in the simplest of terms yet you still would not get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X