looks to be newer dual exhaust
    Newer soft top
    new aluminum griffin radiator
    new wheels and tires about 50 miles
    New Caribou seats and had the rear covered to match
    New bumpers
    0 real rust underneath

The bad
    I fried the transmission on the way home (I knew I shoulda checked the fluid).
    Rattle can paint job was originally blue
    has a little rust on the rear fenders flare area
    apparently 1/4 tank is empty. LOL
    needs rear carpet and door lock actuators and some rubber molding

Basically he bought it for 2k and then dropped over 8k into it buiding him a toy. Now hes moving and trying to start a new career so he wanted it gone yesterday. This is phase one of my beater/bill free plan. Shouldnt take me long to paint it, carpet and fix the tranny. The tranny really fucked up the super sweetness of a deal but still I am way under budget. I asked my wife if it was strange I was all excited over a rattle canned 2k car and she said yeah kinda. LOL

Jan 9th and finished it up. Nice and cilly with some snow on the ground.

Last edited by kingjason; 07-24-2011, 07:04 PM.
    Whos your Daddy?

in a word...NOICE!!
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Very nice! Dig the soft top too.

Comment

Those things are alot of fun in the mud!! Ive got one with 33s and it will damn near go through anything.

Comment

Not bad.

Comment

if you gave $2k for it, you did very well IMO
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Yeah not to mad about the tranny. Shit it was dripping while running anyways so it would of needed to come out. Need a good tranny guy now. I am going to go back with a mettalic blue though I think it will look nice. Also digging the pre runner winch bumpers they have for them.
              Last edited by kingjason; 11-23-2010, 07:16 AM.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Yeah not to mad about the tranny. Shit it was dripping while running anyways so it would of needed to come out. Need a good tranny guy now. I am going to go back with a mettalic blue though I think it will look nice. Also digging the pre runner winch bumpers they have for them.
                mike mcgee at mikes trick shift can hook you up

Comment

Pretty nice. There is one on 80 heading towards Forney I wish I could buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                    mike mcgee at mikes trick shift can hook you up
                    Going to call but hell it would take me three hours going the back roads. LOL I gotta a buddy with a trailer so it may be an option unless he is a builder only. Is he the guy from the board??? It sucks because my ex brother in law used to have a shop in Ennis and did bad ass work but has closed down.
                    Last edited by kingjason; 11-23-2010, 08:15 AM.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Looks like my old bronco. I loved that thing but the weak link has to be the ifs and at the time I lived in a apartment so a straight axle conversion was out of the question.
                      Congratulations though. Seems like a deal for $2k

Sent from my Nexus One

Comment

Good looking Bronco man. Any other plans for it?
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Cool deal.. You definitely got your $2,000 worth, even knowing you need to get transmission work. For shit like molding and window motors, etc check out broncograveyard.com.

Comment

All over the Graveyard and the Bronco sight you posted Chili. Thanks

Well to my delight the worst transmission shop ever has new owners that came highly recomended and is in my town. It used to be all pro a few years ago but now it is I35 Transmission and the guy sounds like he knows his stuff. I called Mike and he said at least two weeks plus he is in BFE from me. This place will have it ready tommorrow. Its a guy and his son and his son is on here every now and again. They have a streetrod shop in Midlothian and his dad knows a lot of the people my dad runs around with street rod wise. Said he has built them for 800HP cars before no problem. What I really like is he told me when he got it out this afternoon he would call me to come look and we could go over what hard parts it needed and any upgrades like servo, clutches etc if I wanted them. I know just enough about transmissions to know when someone knows there shit usually. I told him to get his ass on here and become a sponser. LOL His dad said he use to build TQ convertors for Mike years ago.
                            Last edited by kingjason; 11-23-2010, 11:00 AM.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Plans

Me and pops are gonna paint it back blue but with some metallic in it. Nice auto start alarm, pre runner bumper and winch, and a nice system. I had a 90 blazer at one point with 2 18's in the hatch but I think now days thats a little bit of overkill. LOL I even thought about the fiberglasss one piece but not abig fan of the flares. Oh and maybe some ARBs later.

I know nothing about these motors but may do a few basic mods. Want to keep it stock for the most part with basic bolt ons. It runs pretty damn good now.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X