Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    Plans

Me and pops are gonna paint it back blue but with some metallic in it. Nice auto start alarm, pre runner bumper and winch, and a nice system. I had a 90 blazer at one point with 2 18's in the hatch but I think now days thats a little bit of overkill. LOL I even thought about the fiberglasss one piece but not abig fan of the flares. Oh and maybe some ARBs later.

I know nothing about these motors but may do a few basic mods. Want to keep it stock for the most part with basic bolt ons. It runs pretty damn good now.
    Be prepared to fork over some cash for a winch bumper. And if you have the means I would do a matching rear bumper with the tire holder built on to that, and a mount for a high lift.

I would love to have a soft top for mine but don't want to fork over the cash for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Be prepared to fork over some cash for a winch bumper. And if you have the means I would do a matching rear bumper with the tire holder built on to that, and a mount for a high lift.

I would love to have a soft top for mine but don't want to fork over the cash for one.
      My wife f-ing hates the soft top. LOL I didnt even look at the back bumpers hmmmm. Doing my own paint will only cost me 150.00 tops so it will leave the rest for BS stuff. Front bumper is only two car payments. LOL I had a 5k budget for two beaters when I bought this so I still have some to work on mods. and upgrades if I dont buy a second toy which is the route I am leaning. Depends if I go apeshit on the tranny build, guy said 800.00 for stock if nothings snapped and up to 1600 or so with it built to the hilt.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

My wife f-ing hates the soft top. LOL I didnt even look at the back bumpers hmmmm. Doing my own paint will only cost me 150.00 tops so it will leave the rest for BS stuff. Front bumper is only two car payments. LOL I had a 5k budget for two beaters when I bought this so I still have some to work on mods. and upgrades if I dont buy a second toy which is the route I am leaning. Depends if I go apeshit on the tranny build.
        Are you staying with the 302? If so I would just put the tranny back in working order. No sense in building a 700hp tranny when you're luck to get 200hp out of the 5.0.

Did you get the regular top with it? If not that sucks.

I didn't see if you mentioned it, but does it have gears? I assume those are 33's on it?

Comment

Yeah staying 302 but he said a really good under 100.00 upgrade would be the servo. I may do that and more clutches. Stock gears and 33's = pooh. LOL Even that being said though it is still pretty healthy and has no mods. I really think it might really have 79k miles on it. I may gear it later it is kinda border line. I need to see if he can get the correct speedo gear now that I am thinking about it. I realized I was hauling ass at 60 the other day.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

nice i like it

Comment

Yeah staying 302 but he said a really good under 100.00 upgrade would be the servo. I may do that and more clutches. Stock gears and 33's = pooh. LOL Even that being said though it is still pretty healthy and has no mods. I really think it might really have 79k miles on it. I may gear it later it is kinda border line. I need to see if he can get the correct speedo gear now that I am thinking about it. I realized I was hauling ass at 60 the other day.
              They love 4:88's :biggrin:
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I havent studied the rear yet but I think its a 44.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Damn Toys are expensive. Looking foward to seeing pics of it in the next 6 months when you get it finished
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  And while his kidney stones pass,
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

I bought the wife a lil 94 Bronco, 351/auto, It runs pretty good. Its not lifted and doesnt have anything fancy bolted on. Just a nice driver with street tires. She wont be gettin it in the mud anyways... at least not since I chewed her ass for sinking it in the wet area when our water line got busted up by the highway. I still cant beleive she drove off in that shit with street tires...for fuck sake, their not even all terrain tires...
                      Last edited by donnie90stang; 11-23-2010, 11:51 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                        Damn Toys are expensive. Looking foward to seeing pics of it in the next 6 months when you get it finished
                        LOL at six months.

Man I need someone coming from Colorado.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by donnie90stang View Post
                          I bought the wife a lil 94 Bronco, 351/auto, It runs pretty good. Its not lifted and doesnt have anything fancy bolted on. Just a nice driver with street tires. She wont be gettin it in the mud anyways... at least not since I chewed her ass for sinking it in the wet area when our water line got busted up by the highway. I still cant beleive she drove off in that shit with street tires...for fuck sake, their not even all terrain tires...
                          Sounds like she needs some mud tires and a locker. I bought mine a KFX700 because I figured wit a auto she could go tinker around with me. First time we went and rode she got off grinning and said WTF have I been missing all my life. LOL Oh and I have been told that "Her" four wheeler we are never selling. PFFT she should know me better then that. It is still in the garage though.
                          Last edited by kingjason; 11-23-2010, 02:56 PM.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

LOL at six months.

Man I need someone coming from Colorado.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Road-...item20b54df9c1
                            Pretty much the best bumpers you can get.

Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              Pretty much the best bumpers you can get.

That think is ugly as fuck!

The others aren't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

That think is ugly as fuck!

The others aren't bad.
                                I think it looks a little better head on.

Comment

Working...
                                X