No announcement yet.

The new Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well 1418.00 out the door and ready tomorrow at four. That includes new case as mine had a peice cracked off between the case and tail, lots of new hard parts, upgraded HD servo, and wider OD band. I wanted the two best bangs for the buck and its was about 100 bucks extra. I forgot the transfer case was new also. Sweet
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Well 1418.00 out the door and ready tomorrow at four. That includes new case as mine had a peice cracked off between the case and tail, lots of new hard parts, upgraded HD servo, and wider OD band. I wanted the two best bangs for the buck and its was about 100 bucks extra. I forgot the transfer case was new also. Sweet
      From mikes quik shift?

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I havent studied the rear yet but I think its a 44.
        Depending on the year, it'll be a 9 inch or an 8.8, betting the 9. If it has a bolt-on inspection plate it'll be an 8.8. Front will be a high-pinion D44.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Oh I looked earlier when we were eyeballing the busted case and its an 8.8.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

My wife f-ing hates the soft top. LOL I didnt even look at the back bumpers hmmmm. Doing my own paint will only cost me 150.00 tops so it will leave the rest for BS stuff. Front bumper is only two car payments. LOL I had a 5k budget for two beaters when I bought this so I still have some to work on mods. and upgrades if I dont buy a second toy which is the route I am leaning. Depends if I go apeshit on the tranny build, guy said 800.00 for stock if nothings snapped and up to 1600 or so with it built to the hilt.
            wanna get rid of the soft top?
            I really want a soft top for my 87.
            You will love those baja MTZ's. They are awesome off road. Keep the front end aligned as my fronts got destroyed in 7k miles.
            These things go forever if taken care of. Mine has the 302/c6 and is sitting at 287k miles orig eng/trans/t-case.

Comment

Got to reading on the rear main last night and glad I checked.10 minute job with the tranny out. Sure enough it was leaking. No extra labor just the part. Whew that would sucked. He said they woulda checked it later so either way I am just glad its done.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

1979 Ford Bronco Hard Top - $50 (Lufkin)
                Date: 2010-11-23, 1:39PM CST
                Reply to: sale-y5jca-2076351145@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Came off of a 1979 Fullsize Ford Bronco. Not cracked all the glass is there. Must sale it is on the ground now. Has been setting on wood up off the ground. Any questions let me know. 936-635-9320 or email.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  http://easttexas.craigslist.org/pts/2076351145.html

1979 Ford Bronco Hard Top - $50 (Lufkin)
                  Date: 2010-11-23, 1:39PM CST
                  Reply to: sale-y5jca-2076351145@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Came off of a 1979 Fullsize Ford Bronco. Not cracked all the glass is there. Must sale it is on the ground now. Has been setting on wood up off the ground. Any questions let me know. 936-635-9320 or email.

Stevo
                  Wont work for his, but I have a buddy that has been looking for one, so thanks!

Comment

I have found two. One matches the original blue and is 75 bucks and the other is tan and maybe free. Wife has retracted her shitty remarks about the top and I really like it. I am installing a proximity alarm tommorrow with auto start and the works wish me luck. LOL

Thanks for looking out though.

I love the fact you can trash the rear panels and make new ones that will hold amps subs and lots of speakers with out needing to screw up cargo space. Did it on a blazer I had and put a 15 on one wall years ago. Didn't bass as well as the two pro cast 18s but freed up lots space.
                    Last edited by kingjason; 11-25-2010, 12:36 PM.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Guy did a hell of job on the tranny. In at 12 noon and back by 2p the next day. Did the rear seal and sealed up my rear diff and serviced it. Then was telling me how to hot rod the motor and do little tricks. He does gears pretty cheap to. He said he might have had a few mustangs. LOL
                      Last edited by kingjason; 11-25-2010, 01:19 PM.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Good deal.. Is that a business or what? If so can you shoot me the guys iunfo via PM? I don't need it at the moment but would like to have the info in case I eventually need it.

Comment

I35 Transmission in Lancaster right next to Napa but in the rear.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

sweet truck and some sweet progress so far.

not gonna lie, i love these trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              Pretty much the best bumpers you can get.

I like it.

Comment

Nice rig. It will run noticably better after you gear it
                                -Dustin
                                '94 Cobra
                                Coast High 408, AFR 205s,
                                1-3/4" BBK LTs, Tremec TKO,
                                ZA0 Tweecer Self Tune

09 F250 KR
                                10" lift, 38s

Comment

Working...
                                X