X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bullpup build

well i ordered a bullpup kit .
    from CBRPS, for a draco pistol.
    Won't have it for awhile, so there won't be any updates any time soon.

1. can't find a damn draco anywhere it seems . ideas?
    2. need to put a rail on it, on top . Like a aluminum one, and maybe TIG it to the folded metal design they have. ideas?
    3. need a sight, thinking a mini reflex, or a trijicon reflex, or a eotech. probably pros/cons to each for this kind of a project specifically. Until i hold it assembled , can't really say for sure which sounds better. I want it small , holographic, strong, but not so small you can't use it as a pistol well. maybe a compact eotech would be best option.
    4. no modifications can be made that could ever construe it as an SBR, that would be a big no-no and I don't wanna mess with the stamps, etc. so no forward grips, and no stock mods over the CBRPS kit whatsoever
    5. must use 20 rnd mags, a guy on youtube had issues with 30's and it didn't look easy to solve. I never wanted to use 30's so this is a non issue to me. I wanted ultimate compactness.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Originally posted by futant View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Exactly my assumption of the typical bullpup AK owner. Superman tattoo with sunglasses indoors.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

well i ordered a bullpup kit .
      from CBRPS, for a draco pistol.
      Won't have it for awhile, so there won't be any updates any time soon.

1. can't find a damn draco anywhere it seems . ideas?
      2. need to put a rail on it, on top . Like a aluminum one, and maybe TIG it to the folded metal design they have. ideas?
      3. need a sight, thinking a mini reflex, or a trijicon reflex, or a eotech. probably pros/cons to each for this kind of a project specifically. Until i hold it assembled , can't really say for sure which sounds better. I want it small , holographic, strong, but not so small you can't use it as a pistol well. maybe a compact eotech would be best option.
      4. no modifications can be made that could ever construe it as an SBR, that would be a big no-no and I don't wanna mess with the stamps, etc. so no forward grips, and no stock mods over the CBRPS kit whatsoever
      5. must use 20 rnd mags, a guy on youtube had issues with 30's and it didn't look easy to solve. I never wanted to use 30's so this is a non issue to me. I wanted ultimate compactness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqlCHf5gn6E
      I know a member here, that pretty much bought all the dracos in the country.
      Ded

Comment

So youre adding bulk, weight and expense to an ak pistol for the sale of "ultimate compactness "?

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          I know a member here, that pretty much bought all the dracos in the country.
          wonder who that was
          first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Exactly my assumption of the typical bullpup AK owner. Superman tattoo with sunglasses indoors.
            LMAO. I know when i first watched that video, I thought to myself , WTF am I doing listening to this guy ?
            oh yeah , then i remembered he is literally the only one posting info on function thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              So youre adding bulk, weight and expense to an ak pistol for the sale of "ultimate compactness "?
              yes. next question from the bull pup haters group

Comment

Adam has a draco actually, maybe he'll sell it?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  Adam has a draco actually, maybe he'll sell it?
                  tell him to pm me or shoot me a number.
                  not going to pay any inflated prices though. willing to wait this out.

Comment

I actually like bullpups when they aren't an expensive way to make a light, minimalistic rifle into a bulky, heavy compromise with a bad trigger.

Comment

I can't see YouTube at work. Do you need a stamp for that kit, once you put it into that chassis? Does it have a buttstock?
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Don't forget to polish that trigger, should only take you 10 seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          I can't see YouTube at work. Do you need a stamp for that kit, once you put it into that chassis? Does it have a buttstock?
                          It appears that one of the kits comes without the "buttstock" which appears to be an attachment to the part that covers the receiver.

Comment

am I seeing this thing correctly?

Comment

So what's the attraction, OP?
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X