bullpup build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    Once you make a receiver into a rifle, then its a rifle according to the atf.
    No if built into a pistol first it is always a pistol but can have a stock with the barrel switched to the correct length (Ie Thompson center, ar pistol, ect)

If built into a rifle first then it is a rifle always and can only be conveted short with a tax stamp

The big question is how do they know how a virgin receiver was first built I tell people to do their first build quickly after purchase into a pistol and document it well Pictures with time date stamps and such then rebuild how you want

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
      No if built into a pistol first it is always a pistol but can have a stock with the barrel switched to the correct length (Ie Thompson center, ar pistol, ect)

If built into a rifle first then it is a rifle always and can only be conveted short with a tax stamp

The big question is how do they know how a virgin receiver was first built I tell people to do their first build quickly after purchase into a pistol and document it well Pictures with time date stamps and such then rebuild how you want
      helpful thanks for clarification on the law here.
      damn gun laws are so confusing. I recall what you are saying now on so many other SBR threads ive read before.

Comment

Working...
      X