Anybody watching Hannity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watching Hannity?

He has a radical Muslim attorney on the show...there is no reasoning with these idiots. He justifies the killing of innocent people by saying that we are killing innocent people in their countries. Hannity cant get a word in with this fool spouting off about his views and answering questions with further insults and questions. Good grief...the world would be a better place if we nuked the fuck out of the Middle East until it made Chernobyl look like a playground.

I don't know why he bothers having idiots like that on the show, other than to illustrate what we're fighting. I agree with your conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
      I don't know why he bothers having idiots like that on the show, other than to illustrate what we're fighting. I agree with your conclusion.
      That is exactly why he had him on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        That is exactly why he had him on.
        What better way than to have the other side of the argument make your side of the argument for you.

Comment

Again, another attack and it will be open season on them.

Comment

I watched it. Fucker even said the whole world would one day live under sharia law. Pisses me off to even watch that shit.

Comment

They are like roaches. Once you get them, its almost impossible to get rid of them without destroying your own property in the process. I hear Canada is having hell with Muslims taking over parts of the country and of course we know Europe is dealing with the shit too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                ...whole world would one day live under sharia law.
                I won't.

Comment

The problem is, the average dickhead doesn't see the pressing issue here. They see that we may be at war with a group of terrorists that are on the other side of the world, but those terrorists view us, our way of life, our beliefs, our ideologies, our freedom, and so on as a cancer that needs to be eradicated. Until people wake up and realize that muslims are the cancer that is taking the host over they will continue to cover the earth.

At some point, which appears to be drawing closer, there will be another crusade, not because non-muslims want it, but because they were forced into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    those terrorists view us, our way of life, our beliefs, our ideologies, our freedom, and so on as a cancer that needs to be eradicated.
                    True true. The feeling's absolutely mutual.

Comment

"You're a miserable, evil S.O.B."
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by thesource View Post
                        They are like roaches. Once you get them, its almost impossible to get rid of them without destroying your own property in the process. I hear Canada is having hell with Muslims taking over parts of the country and of course we know Europe is dealing with the shit too.
                        They ain't helpin' Detroit's recovery, any.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Again, another attack and it will be open season on them.
                          For sure!!
                          You can't reason with them. I believe that it is only a matter of time before they are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                            For sure!!
                            You can't reason with them. I believe that it is only a matter of time before they are successful.
                            When people WAKE UP to the fact that this is the goal of ALL Muslims (yes, even the "good" ones!), maybe something will be done.

Comment

I believe that this is the biggest reason we have to set the precedent now that this country will not be governed by any religious ideology.

To most Christians it sounds harmless enough to push what they feel are good morals into society by asking for laws based on their religious beliefs, but what they fail to realize is that if they can do it so can other religions, and that is not something we want to get into.

I am a christian, so don't take this as an attack on Christianity, just a word of caution to those who may not have seen this side of what could happen.
                              "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                              -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X