How Would You React To A Neighbor Flying The ISIS Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    I challenge your theory with guys with box cutters and a plane. You don't have to be high tech to cause massive loss of life, McVeigh taught us that. They are here, they are willing to announce themselves and we should act to amputate the limb before it kills the entire body which in this case is the community. There are entire cities you cannot enter as a non Muslim without being threatened.
    Call me cold and heartless, but I don't think 3000 people in a country of 300MM is a massive loss of life. Tragic? Absolutely. Massive? Hardly. What cities can you not enter as a non-muslim?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Call me cold and heartless, but I don't think 3000 people in a country of 300MM is a massive loss of life. Tragic? Absolutely. Massive? Hardly.
      dude...
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I've been reading this thread since it started and keep thinking "I wouldn't recognize it if I saw it, and none of you jackasses probably would either.."

Comment

I would laugh at whatever moron put one up. The rest of Stephenville would eat them alive, though.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            I would laugh at whatever moron put one up. The rest of Stephenville would eat them alive, though.
            The redneck capital would be in full riot mode.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Hell, I work with a neo-nazi. I think she's a piece of shit and I was truly shocked when I found out. However, I'm not going to jump her shit until she starts treating people like shit for no good reason in front of me.
              ...is she hot?
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                The redneck capital would be in full riot mode.
                I think I'll keep a 30 pack and some lawn chairs handy, in case Sean does something goofy.

Comment

The odd part that most people miss in this entire ISIS / Al Qaida / tolerance argument is that this is about religion. And in the name of religion certain people think everyone should be enslaved or killed. Well fuck that I'm not participating as a slave and if you try and kill me or my family I will invoke my right to self defense and defense of my family. So if you fly that flag on my street, I'm going to be watching you like a hawk.

The liberals can go suck a turd too. See their "tolerance" ideal is bullshit. They are only tolerant of anything that is anti-white, anti-Christian, and anti-American. If it's an insult to whites, males, heterosexuality, living children in the womb, Christianity, Judaism or your right to self defense or any Constitutional right, then you have to "tolerate" it. Now if it's your Constitutional rights, your birth race (which no one has control over), your religion is Christian or Judaism, fuck you; you intolerant piece of shit. See they want you to tolerate everything that undermines anything that this country was founded upon, but won't stand up for your rights to safety, freedom of religion, illegal search and seizure or anything else. Tolerance is bullshit. Liberals are about as tolerant as ISIS represents the "religion of peace."

So you can fuck tolerance and you can fuck ISIS. They can fuck each other for all I care too.

This entire mess is about religion. See the Jewish God has a name, and it's Yahweh or Jehovah depending...... now the Muslim god is Allah. The Muslims claim Allah is #1 which is what "Allahuh Ackabar" or whatever the fuck they scream before they blow up a cafe is. It isn't "God is Great" and it isn't the same "god". They are screaming Allah is greatest... Allah is the number 1 god. And according to their religion anyone who doesn't worship Allah gets to be enslaved or die. Well, no thanks. I'm going with option C.

And trust me this issue along with piss poor financial behavior will be the downfall of this entire country. How fast it happens? No idea, but we are on the path already. You have to tolerate them in the name of "religious freedom." You have to tolerate atheists.... now atheists in case you didn't know it are anti-Christian and anti-Jew. They love Muslims. Ever see an atheist rant about Muhamad? Not a chance. Ever see atheists protesting against Muslims right to pray, meet, gather or commune or parade around in religious garb? No way... they are being tolerant!

This is so damn simple, I don't understand why Congress and most idiot liberals don't get it. Hell any moron imam can convince an uneducated illiterate goon it's all this simple. That's why they are all willing to kill for their beloved god....

So fuck ISIS and fuck tolerance. I'm getting ready for both of you if it ever comes to that.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    ...is she hot?
                    Absolutely not.
                    I think I'll keep a 30 pack and some lawn chairs handy, in case Sean does something goofy.
                    I expect absolutely zero rationality out of the stump fuckers around here, that shit isn't going to happen. We have(had) an elected official that says he saw a fucking UFO for christ sakes!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      The odd part that most people miss in this entire ISIS / Al Qaida / tolerance argument is that this is about religion. And in the name of religion certain people think everyone should be enslaved or killed. Well fuck that I'm not participating as a slave and if you try and kill me or my family I will invoke my right to self defense and defense of my family. So if you fly that flag on my street, I'm going to be watching you like a hawk.

The liberals can go suck a turd too. See their "tolerance" ideal is bullshit. They are only tolerant of anything that is anti-white, anti-Christian, and anti-American. If it's an insult to whites, males, heterosexuality, living children in the womb, Christianity, Judaism or your right to self defense or any Constitutional right, then you have to "tolerate" it. Now if it's your Constitutional rights, your birth race (which no one has control over), your religion is Christian or Judaism, fuck you; you intolerant piece of shit. See they want you to tolerate everything that undermines anything that this country was founded upon, but won't stand up for your rights to safety, freedom of religion, illegal search and seizure or anything else. Tolerance is bullshit. Liberals are about as tolerant as ISIS represents the "religion of peace."

So you can fuck tolerance and you can fuck ISIS. They can fuck each other for all I care too.

This entire mess is about religion. See the Jewish God has a name, and it's Yahweh or Jehovah depending...... now the Muslim god is Allah. The Muslims claim Allah is #1 which is what "Allahuh Ackabar" or whatever the fuck they scream before they blow up a cafe is. It isn't "God is Great" and it isn't the same "god". They are screaming Allah is greatest... Allah is the number 1 god. And according to their religion anyone who doesn't worship Allah gets to be enslaved or die. Well, no thanks. I'm going with option C.

And trust me this issue along with piss poor financial behavior will be the downfall of this entire country. How fast it happens? No idea, but we are on the path already. You have to tolerate them in the name of "religious freedom." You have to tolerate atheists.... now atheists in case you didn't know it are anti-Christian and anti-Jew. They love Muslims. Ever see an atheist rant about Muhamad? Not a chance. Ever see atheists protesting against Muslims right to pray, meet, gather or commune or parade around in religious garb? No way... they are being tolerant!

This is so damn simple, I don't understand why Congress and most idiot liberals don't get it. Hell any moron imam can convince an uneducated illiterate goon it's all this simple. That's why they are all willing to kill for their beloved god....

So fuck ISIS and fuck tolerance. I'm getting ready for both of you if it ever comes to that.
                      You do know that the only difference between Judaism, Christianity and Islam is the path to salvation, right? They're all Abrahamic faiths and they all believe in the same god.

I'm an atheist and I'm anti-religion, there isn't any one religion that's better than the other in my eyes, almost every single religion is responsible for some sort of atrocity or another.

In short, I don't think you have a single fucking idea what you're talking about, and want to make these bullshit straw man arguments borne out of ignorance of the subject matter.

Comment

You do know that the only difference between Judaism, Christianity and Islam is the path to salvation, right? They're all Abrahamic faiths and they all believe in the same god.

I'm an atheist and I'm anti-religion, there isn't any one religion that's better than the other in my eyes, almost every single religion is responsible for some sort of atrocity or another.

In short, I don't think you have a single fucking idea what you're talking about, and want to make these bullshit straw man arguments borne out of ignorance of the subject matter.
                        Technically, Muslims even recognize Jesus as a prophet.

Comment

So much misinformation...

Comment

Technically, Muslims even recognize Jesus as a prophet.
                            But you don't get salvation through Jesus in islam.

Comment

Except Islam is the only one that still practices beheading, honor killings and still views throwing acid in someone's face as legit. Oh, and you can make fun of Jews, Christ and Christians but you do something about the pig fucker Mohammad, you get your home burned and family slaughtered but other than that? Yeah, absolutely right
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

My neighbor flys the ISIS flag and that bitch is coming down.

My neighbors are Muslims and they are just plain old good people. They work hard, mind their business, and offer to water my lawn when I am out of town and to take me to the airport for free (guy is a taxi driver). They hate this ISIS shit.
                                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X