How Would You React To A Neighbor Flying The ISIS Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    You do know that the only difference between Judaism, Christianity and Islam is the path to salvation, right? They're all Abrahamic faiths and they all believe in the same god.

I'm an atheist and I'm anti-religion, there isn't any one religion that's better than the other in my eyes, almost every single religion is responsible for some sort of atrocity or another.

In short, I don't think you have a single fucking idea what you're talking about, and want to make these bullshit straw man arguments borne out of ignorance of the subject matter.
    Oh look, we have arrived at the usual liberal talking point where Christianity is just as bad as everything else. I never saw this coming.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I'm an atheist and I'm anti-religion, there isn't any one religion that's better than the other in my eyes, almost every single religion is responsible for some sort of atrocity or another except the church of dirt track!!!!WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
      god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You do know that the only difference between Judaism, Christianity and Islam is the path to salvation, right? They're all Abrahamic faiths and they all believe in the same god.

I'm an atheist and I'm anti-religion, there isn't any one religion that's better than the other in my eyes, almost every single religion is responsible for some sort of atrocity or another.

In short, I don't think you have a single fucking idea what you're talking about, and want to make these bullshit straw man arguments borne out of ignorance of the subject matter.
        What about Buddhism?

I dig the principles of it: live your life and don't be a dick.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          god bless.
          lol!

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          What about Buddhism?

I like Buddhism. I'm also a fan of the Hindu Wheel of Life.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            god bless.
            I laughed. Even though I despise the stereotype that surrounds dirt track racing and do my best not to uphold it, it deserves the stereotype it has. I'm a bit of an elitist prickly though, when it comes to dirt racing. There's winged sprints, non-wing sprints, and then everyone else. Kinda like the H&K/Gloc thing DOHCTR is known for.
            Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            What about Buddhism?

I don't have as much of an issue with Buddhism for the reasons you listed, but I still don't like it due to the favoriting of inattentive thought by way of reincarnation and karma.

Comment

You do realize Allah and Jehovah are not the same don't you? They are fighting over who Abraham's God was. They disagree on this point and are willing to commit genocide over it. You gloss over this difference like all the other tolerant liberal retards I've ever heard, seen, met or known.

You're not an atheist. You're full of shit. You are anti-Christian and anti-Jew which is why you claim they all worship the same God.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Bullshit strawman arguments... welcome to atheism at it's finest. If you didn't believe, you wouldn't even bring up religion. When was the last time an atheist went out of their way to tell Hindus or Buddhists how wrong they are? Never.

You aren't an atheist, a liberal or a "tolerant person" like you claim to be. You're just a lying moron on the same side as ISIS by spreading their lie that they all worship the "same god."

Comment

So you feel the same way about governments right? Because theyve have killed a lot more people than religions ever dreamed of

You dont seem to have the same passion on that subject though. I wonder why
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  You do realize Allah and Jehovah are not the same don't you? They are fighting over who Abraham's God was. They disagree on this point and are willing to commit genocide over it. You gloss over this difference like all the other tolerant liberal retards I've ever heard, seen, met or known.

You're not an atheist. You're full of shit. You are anti-Christian and anti-Jew which is why you claim they all worship the same God.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Bullshit strawman arguments... welcome to atheism at it's finest. If you didn't believe, you wouldn't even bring up religion. When was the last time an atheist went out of their way to tell Hindus or Buddhists how wrong they are? Never.

You aren't an atheist, a liberal or a "tolerant person" like you claim to be. You're just a lying moron on the same side as ISIS by spreading their lie that they all worship the "same god."
                  Because you know better what I think and believe than I do? You can't be this fucking stupid. Again I say:

Comment

This stinks of "DEY TURK ER JERBS!"
                    Not even a little bit. See that chart of muslim percentages in different countries for reference. But eh you cant learn anyway

You got your emotions after all. And its not about logic or visible proof. Its how you feeeel maaaan
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      Because you know better what I think and believe than I do? You can't be this fucking stupid. Again I say:
                      Actually, he's laying it out for you rather well. Your problem is your blind hatred for believers, that you are out of your element in an argument. Outside of a religious discussion, you reason rather well. Bring God into it and your replies go to shit.

But to further expand upon it, Islam is not following God. It was something made up by an uncreative Muhammed to rally a people behind him. He saw that the Jews and Christians had a strong following of devout people, so he used his common denominator (Abraham, through Ishmael) and whipped up the story that an angel broke everything down to him. He had it recorded into what we see as the quaran. Hell, he couldn't even write it himself since he was illiterate. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Actually, he's laying it out for you rather well. Your problem is your blind hatred for believers, that you are out of your element in an argument. Outside of a religious discussion, you reason rather well. Bring God into it and your replies go to shit.

But to further expand upon it, Islam is not following God. It was something made up by an uncreative Muhammed to rally a people behind him. He saw that the Jews and Christians had a strong following of devout people, so he used his common denominator (Abraham, through Ishmael) and whipped up the story that an angel broke everything down to him. He had it recorded into what we see as the quaran. Hell, he couldn't even write it himself since he was illiterate. LOL
                        Don't forget that islam came around about 600 years after Christianity.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I'll post up more about my hated of religion as soon as Jr and I get back from church!

God bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              Dont foget it!
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                God bless.
                                Do you only capitalize the name of the King of kings on Sunday?

Comment

Working...
                                X