Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(2) Modded GTs for sale. Want them gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's be clear that I didn't mod them or price them originally. haha

I will say that it is extremely important to the owner and Tony that we take feedback from mustang guys/gals and car enthusiasts seriously and that's what I'm here to focus on.

Grapevine was a great buying experience for me and I know a lot of board members. We are going to continue that. Bring it on.

Comment

I bought multiple vehicles from GVF including a 2011 Gt Premium

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
        Let's be clear that I didn't mod them or price them originally. haha

I will say that it is extremely important to the owner and Tony that we take feedback from mustang guys/gals and car enthusiasts seriously and that's what I'm here to focus on.

Grapevine was a great buying experience for me and I know a lot of board members. We are going to continue that. Bring it on.
        my comments are very much for feedback not smack talking. i have purchased there before and will keep grapevine in mind for any future ford needs, and i am 3 hours away.

Comment

Thanks so much for your loyalty. PM me if you ever need anything.

Comment

I paid $37400 for my 2015 mustang gt premium pp with stripes back in July of this year... Thus far i have spent under $600 for eibach sportlines and an outlaw catback.

Comment

Did you buy the 8k stripe package? Didn't think so. hah

Comment

If someone is serious about one of these PM me. We will work something out. I'm with you about the pricing on the mods. Being 100% honest...we didn't get as good as deal on the mods as you might think. I'm willing to work a VERY good deal for a board member to get these gone. Keep an eye out because I'm going to be working on a couple other dealer modified cars that will be more enticing.

We have some great selection of unmodified stangs that I can work with also.

Thank you for the feedback. We are listening.
                Great approach and hopefully I didn't come across to much of a jerk. Simply I was getting along that eventually a basic GT such as these will get a decent rebate(s) and can be had well below MSRP...then add in some mods and price them (fairly...still including extra profit but just not insane) and you have a great deal for everyone. I realize guys pay MSRP and such for cars and that's how dealers stay in business. I just think that's a little crazy.

Comment

No you didn't at all. I hope it didn't come across as that's what I thought.

I want any and all feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                    I paid $37400 for my 2015 mustang gt premium pp with stripes back in July of this year... Thus far i have spent under $600 for eibach sportlines and an outlaw catback.
                    is it gray?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      is it gray?
                      Red

Comment

Edited with new prices. I'm taking a beating on these but I want them gone. Let's talk.

Comment

Edited with new prices. I'm taking a beating on these but I want them gone. Let's talk.
                          I've cross posted these for you. Sorry you're taking a bath on them.

Have you considered removing the eyebrow sticker? Just thinking of reasons why they might be lingering.

Comment

Thank you for doing that.

I'll pull it off myself if that's what it takes. Hopefully the price gets someone in the door. If they don't like it I'll take care of it.

Comment

Bump. Still have both. If you're interested in one of them let me know and we will work something out. Want them gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X