experience at GVF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
    Nope. It's pretty simple math though. $900 a month on a 36 is about right for a new 5.0. My personal advice is to take the longest term within warranty (factory or extended) that doesn't increase the rate significantly. That way you can you can either have extra cash in your pocket, pay down higher interest loans (home) and/or if you have a tough month you can still pay the minimum. You can always pay extra but you can't pay under minimum without it hurting you.

Again...900 a month isn't the typical. lol
    lol oh dang that could of been me! thanks man for looking out! i did end up with a 2015 mustang gt going through capital one @ 14% so its all in due time that some bank trusts me . once my credit is up i can always look forward to the next deal from yall

Comment

Yes. Don't forget about the $100 referral program. I'm glad you were able to get into something.

Comment

Originally posted by FordMustangLove View Post
        @ 14%
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FordMustangLove View Post
          lol oh dang that could of been me! thanks man for looking out! i did end up with a 2015 mustang gt going through capital one @ 14% so its all in due time that some bank trusts me . once my credit is up i can always look forward to the next deal from yall
          Damn dude! You need to sit down with a financial advisor or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            Or just wait until you build your credit score back up. It would be hard for me to really enjoy any new vehicle if I was paying out of my ass like that.
            Yeah, it's bad enough at 0-4% interest.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Yeah, it's bad enough at 0-4% interest.
              yup.. whats the monthly @14%?

wasn't Soaps payment $900/mo?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                yup.. whats the monthly @14%?

wasn't Soaps payment $900/mo?
                where has he been lately?

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

It happens. We discussed some alternative options while he was here. I want all my customers to be in a good spot because I want them to be happy short term and long term. I'll be very honest with no BS with anyone who comes in off the site.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    where has he been lately?

god bless.
                    in a trailer most likely

Comment

I didnt use credit, and when I wanted a house, it was going to be with a really high interest rate, even with a sizable down payment. It was recommended to me to go buy a cheapish used car to get something on my payment history. 8 months of payments on a 12k note at 10% later, got my house loan at a good rate, and sold the car a few more months later.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                        That's a lot of money for that Fairmont.
                        shit, I paid either 200 or 250 to drag that out of a field.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          shit, I paid either 200 or 250 to drag that out of a field.
                          That was a fun day, I think I get father of the year award on that one
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

14%... I sure as hell wouldnt be buying a new car.

Comment

had a friend have a bad accident, got a nice settlement and bought a new car. Credit wasn't good, so put a lot of cash down and financed $10k or so just to rebuild her credit.

Personally, if my credit was that bad, I'd get a cheap car, finance it, and start rebuilding my credit. Paying 14% on a $30k+ car is just crazy. That's probably $8k+ of interest over a normal 48-60 month term.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

There are some things that you just don't need to say. Should have left it at "got a car at a rate I was ok with" then moved on.

Comment

Working...
                                X