No announcement yet.

Lets talk projectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still keep coming back to the 8000 due to countless reviews where it is said to have a very bright picture and is more suitable in higher light environments. Since this will be in the family room I think this will be needed. I have also considered keeping the 55" led on the wall and having an auto screen drop down over it when I want to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      I still keep coming back to the 8000 due to countless reviews where it is said to have a very bright picture and is more suitable in higher light environments. Since this will be in the family room I think this will be needed. I have also considered keeping the 55" led on the wall and having an auto screen drop down over it when I want to use it.
      That's how I have my set up.

Comment

has anyone been able to put their eyes on the Epson 5020? I am still searching for a solution to this and I am torn between a projector and a 65-75" led tv.

Comment

shit or get off the pot!

I also have a 120" screen over my wall mounted flat panel. My only suggestion would be to place the street AWAY from an AC vent which will cause the screen to sway/move when the AC kicks on. That, or relocate your AC vent away from the screen.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            shit or get off the pot!

I also have a 120" screen over my wall mounted flat panel. My only suggestion would be to place the street AWAY from an AC vent which will cause the screen to sway/move when the AC kicks on. That, or relocate your AC vent away from the screen.
            I have the $$ to do this I just cant decide. My car audio project is consuming me at the moment as well. That and I cant find a decent place to actually go look at these projectors in person.

Comment

Working...
            X