No announcement yet.

What reciever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got 2 pioneer elite 31 receivers and I am very happy with them. Having the on screen menu is a huge plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
      I've got 2 pioneer elite 31 receivers and I am very happy with them. Having the on screen menu is a huge plus.
      That's what I have as well and I like it quite a bit.

Comment

Had an onkyo and it hated handshaking with Sony stuff and put out massive amounts of heat. Got a denon and it works great. The onkyo seemed to sound better though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Love my Yamaha. Worlds better than the Denon it replaced. Brother has an Onkyo, it sounds good too, but I don't think it's quite as good as my Yamaha.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Welp, my Pioneer stopped putting out audio. Sweet.

Comment

I've got an older 7.1 Onkyo that I will sell you cheap. Works like a champ.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comment

I picked up a refurbished Denon for $100 that will work for the time being. Thank you though.

Comment

Working...
                X