No announcement yet.

Aggies vs Horns in Austin 11/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Chris Sims still playing? I thought he graduated a long time ago.

Vonn Miller (sp?) is a beast.
    2008 Pontiac G8
    Bone Stock
    Best ET: 13.7 @ 102mph

2013 Chevrolet Corvolte

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Hogg View Post

So is Cyrus Gray. Both Desoto kids. Ironically, my daughter that is a senior at UT, went to Jr High with both those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        Pretty much exactly how I called it. Typical Gilbert game, with his typical 3 turnovers. What makes him exceptionally shitty, is his propensity to turn the ball over IN THE RED ZONE...TWICE! 1) He literally YANKED the ball out of Cody Johnson's hands on the 8 yard-line for the fumble, then 2) another tipped ball inside the 10 there at the end. Two of his turnovers led to 10 points, but more important, they took points off for the 'Horn's. This game was easily winnable with any half-assed QB. He should follow in his father's footsteps and be relegated to the bench for the rest of his career. He makes me sick to my stomach.

The ags looked very average, but had a tough stretch of games there. They deserve the Big 12 championship, and then to get their asses kicked in some obscure bowl game.

The ball is not dead (nor is the play) until someone downs it.

Surprised it was this close.

And i didn't even get to see the end of the game!!

Comment

The only thing that will make this season worth all this shit, is if Mack does some house cleaning with his coaching staff. I sure hope all the rumors are true out there in internet world. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Comment

I can't say I'm surprised not to see all the OU shit talkers in here since A&M waxed their ass a couple of weeks ago.

I'm glad to see this wretched season finally over.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
              I can't say I'm surprised not to see all the OU shit talkers in here since A&M waxed their ass a couple of weeks ago.

Totally agree...on both counts. I wouldn't piss on the Aggie's if they were on fire, but they played good ball this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post

Are they here, other than bcoop? I know bigstudly hasn't made it over here yet.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Shhhhhh...he might be like Beetlejuice if you say it 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Shhhhhh...he might be like Beetlejuice if you say it 3 times.

i almost spit my water all over my screen

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Hogg View Post

Let's don't put down Simms like that. I don't think he lost 7 games his whole career at Texas. Plus, he beat the teams he was supposed to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        He has been over here posting some. Just not much in this section, yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X