Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papapepper aka Bet Welcher aka Jeff the Liar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    Honestly I said lets have a g2g and multiple members can go at it. I'm not the only one who holds a grudge. Besides this really isn't your fight. I have no animosity towards you at all......
    It happens more times than you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
      Good for you, young man.

Wanna take that bet?
      Thanks I'm actually very proud of the fact I've been out of trouble for a long time now. Hell I'm working on my 5th year now with the company I'm at as well. Things are looking pretty well I'd say.

And to answer your question not really... I don't fight just to fight, I'm a lover

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
        It happens more times than you think.
        I've never seen an advertised g2g where you guys have matches? Only 1/8 mile tracks lol......

Comment

Hey Randy, lets jump on the bandwagon together!
          No band wagon here to jump on.... I've never liked you, my one off comments about not liking you you mistook as a joke... I read your posts and am amazed you're even smart enough to breathe let alone get on here and type shit out. I know people find it funny that you come in here acting like you're some tough guy and have your way with women and have all this money and blah blah blah blah....... and then they put you in your place time after time... but really.... it gets old... you talk about knocking people out while i have a 13yr old daughter that can take you.... at some point in life boy you're going to learn your place in life.... and right now it seems like it should be in jail cuddled up to some 6'6 450 black dude named Tiny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
            No band wagon here to jump on.... I've never liked you, my one off comments about not liking you you mistook as a joke... I read your posts and am amazed you're even smart enough to breathe let alone get on here and type shit out. I know people find it funny that you come in here acting like you're some tough guy and have your way with women and have all this money and blah blah blah blah....... and then they put you in your place time after time... but really.... it gets old... you talk about knocking people out while i have a 13yr old daughter that can take you.... at some point in life boy you're going to learn your place in life.... and right now it seems like it should be in jail cuddled up to some 6'6 450 black dude named Tiny.
            LOL I find this shit hilarious. You'd think I committed a crime in the united states.... Too bad I haven't. LOL!@!!@

Comment

I've never seen an advertised g2g where you guys have matches? Only 1/8 mile tracks lol......
              I'll be having open workouts and training sessions for members again just like before. Anyone is welcome. It's a calm, controlled enviorment and not a thrashing ass kicking session. If you'd like to come try your hand at it you are more than welcome to. I get paid good money for my time training people, I'm offering it to you free of charge just to see if you have half of the nerve you say you do on this board.

Comment

LOL I find this shit hilarious. You'd think I committed a crime in the united states.... Too bad I haven't. LOL!@!!@
                I've stated my peace..... proceed with the stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  I'll be having open workouts and training sessions for members again just like before. Anyone is welcome. It's a calm, controlled enviorment and not a thrashing ass kicking session. If you'd like to come try your hand at it you are more than welcome to. I get paid good money for my time training people, I'm offering it to you free of charge just to see if you have half of the nerve you say you do on this board.
                  i'm interested. I'm not near as bad as I've been made out to be on this board. You'll eventually find out one day if that happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
                    I've stated my peace..... proceed with the stupidity.
                    you said I should be locked up in prison for not paying bcoop? For some reason that just sounded stupid..... Maybe it's just me.

Comment

Thanks I'm actually very proud of the fact I've been out of trouble for a long time now. Hell I'm working on my 5th year now with the company I'm at as well. Things are looking pretty well I'd say.

And to answer your question not really... I don't fight just to fight, I'm a lover
                      A long time now? I wouldn't call that a long time, but I'm also older.

FWIW, I use to be a terrible individual. However, I got my head out of my ass at my crossroad. That's why I posted to you about yours. It's that time, Jeff.

The Universe has been taking note. It doesn't like the amount on your karma tab and you need to pay up now before you're branded.

You say it's not my fight to have with you, but I'm a debt collector now. When she gives me the final word, I do as I'm told. There are thousands of other debt collectors out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        steve why the hell don't you take charge of this damn thread? Go over to his damn house, see if he wants an ass whoopin, then get coops loot
                        LOL, I'm not the board thug. If any old schooler needs someone to stand by them when they are outnumbered, I'll be the first guy there to help - win or lose. I'm always willing to help those in need, but I'm not the board pitbull. lol.

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        i'm interested. I'm not near as bad as I've been made out to be on this board. You'll eventually find out one day if that happens.
                        If you pay up, then come around to give everyone a chance to know you then you can talk some shit and no one will think twice about it. Until then, you'll be treated as a board troll.

Think about it, you know what kind of enviorment DFWM is and you got caught up in it only to overeact about some words and a sensitive subject to you. YOU took the bait and overeacted to it giving the board entertainment. It's hazing EVERYONE here has gone through at some point in time. The best possible way for you to dealt with it, was pay your debt, have a smart ass comeback for Brent said and it would have been life as normal here.

You CAN fix this, you just have to choose to do it.

Comment

• I've told Brent to get into contact with me if he wants to settle things. I'm not going to bother messenging him anymore.

Comment

I've told Brent to get into contact with me if he wants to settle things. I'm not going to bother messenging him anymore.
                            It's your responsiblity to settle your debt you tard, not his.

Comment

• i'll throw 10 at it just to make this shit go away
                              first class white trash

Comment

• why not donate 100 bucks to a worthy cause and post a receipt? or donate it to the site? just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X