Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papapepper aka Bet Welcher aka Jeff the Liar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I just said it would be a shame. Welching pieces of trash like you tend to get what's coming to them. Karma is a bitch, and she will slap your pencil neck having ass soon enough.
    Yup Karma is after me for making an online bet with a stranger. Damn I've got it coming to me.... Hell possibly death even, huh?

Comment

Adam check your messages..... You want to be captain save a hoe, right?

Damn nice title and sticky!!!! I can say whatever I want on this forum and people wouldn't believe me Oh the ideas.

Comment

Watch it, guys. Your manhood is being questioned by a guy that can't pay a $100 debt.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I wonder where Elvis is. Maybe he is out spending all that moneyz on a new doll.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post

Wow... I knew we had some low life people on this site but that is a all new low for me.
            The only low life POS on here is YOU Jeff.

Don't forget the thread of lies you started on the back porch dumbass! IIRC it went 15 pages with you being made a fool. Now you come on here and try and deflect you're incompetence with more lies. You said you mailed the money last Wednsday, you're a fucking LIAR. I send my mother mail once a week (Allen to Dallas), I send them on thurs and they are there the next day or Sat., so take your bullshit somewhere else.
            Just admit that you're a liar (again) and welching peice of shit.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yup Karma is after me for making an online bet with a stranger. Damn I've got it coming to me.... Hell possibly death even, huh?
              Welching on a bet just shows how little character and ethics you have. Darwinism tends to weed out stupid lying fucks like you.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Don't forget the thread of lies you started on the back porch dumbass! IIRC it went 15 pages with you being made a fool. Now you come on here and try and deflect you're incompetence with more lies. You said you mailed the money last Wednsday, you're a fucking LIAR. I send my mother mail once a week (Allen to Dallas), I send them on thurs and they are there the next day or Sat., so take your bullshit somewhere else.
                i'm a liar and a DIE hard Broncos fan. Fuck me in the ass! I'm also a liar, in case you didnt hear me the first time.

Comment

jeff,tell us what address you sent the money to.

Comment

Welching on a bet just shows how little character and ethics you have. Darwinism tends to weed out stupid lying fucks like you.
                    Yup im a welcher folks.

Comment

Yup make sure your kids learn that lesson.
                      Don't worry about my kids. They're already smarter, and further ahead in life than you will ever be.

Comment

Well, looks like the idea of me trying to be a little cooler with Jeff has no merit.

shocking

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Im a welcher, everyone, I make bets and dont pay them!

Comment

Don't worry about my kids. They're already smarter, and further ahead in life than you will ever be.
                            I'm still a queer welcher.

Comment

lmfao @ stardem!

Comment

It's cool there is people out there worse then me.... Strangling their kids and out stealing from people or killing. Heck I'm a saint. I wonder what you think of those type of people!
                                A man is nothing without his word and honor. What that means, is that you're no better than any of them. You can't even call yourself a man. Probably why that ugly whore girlfriend of yours feels the need to get stuffed by every swinging dick she meets.

Comment

Working...
                                X