Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papapepper aka Bet Welcher aka Jeff the Liar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love cock!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      A man is nothing without his word and honor. What that means, is that you're no better than any of them. You can't even call yourself a man. Probably why that ugly whore girlfriend of yours feels the need to get stuffed by every swinging dick she meets.
      I lied once again, I said I had work to do and would talk to everyone on Monday and that the cash is sent, Elivs should have it today.

Comment

WHERE DID YOU MAIL THE MONEY JEFF?

There was a couple of addresses provided, so I am curious.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
          I love cock!
          lul

Comment

I'm done here, I'm going to Master Blasters for the all you can eat lunch buffet.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              WHERE DID YOU MAIL THE MONEY JEFF?

There was a couple of addresses provided, so I am curious.
              ELVIS. I have it on paper at the house. I'd have to go search for the thread but I don't have a clue which thread.

I asked Brent and he said to send it to that address.

Comment

Just temp ban his ass until he pays Brent. Once Brent recieves his money he can post up that he got it. Jeff will learn his lesson and take his lumps like everyone else.

Jeff, pay up. Yes, it will sting for the moment, but you will get passed it. It's a $100 bucks, not like it's alot of money.

Comment

ELVIS. I have it on paper at the house. I'd have to go search for the thread but I don't have a clue which thread.

I asked Brent and he said to send it to that address.
                  I know you think you sent it to Elvis, but it is possible you sent it to Babydolls.

Comment

This thread's outta control, and all without my input.

I've been bested by the best....

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      Just temp ban his ass until he pays Brent. Once Brent recieves his money he can post up that he got it. Jeff will learn his lesson and take his lumps like everyone else.

Jeff, pay up. Yes, it will sting for the moment, but you will get passed it. It's a $100 bucks, not like it's alot of money.
                      It is a lot of money for a punk kid that can't afford to live on his own. Lulz.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Adam check your messages..... You want to be captain save a hoe, right?

Damn nice title and sticky!!!! I can say whatever I want on this forum and people wouldn't believe me Oh the ideas.
                        The one titled for me to bring the gloves and you asking for my phone number to meet at 5:30?

Big talk for someone with papers and on probation. I'm nervous and dong know what to do! Sounds more like a date.

Comment

I'm done here, I'm going to Master Blasters for the all you can eat lunch buffet.
                          Mangos?

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                            The one titled for me to bring the gloves and you asking for my phone number to meet at 5:30?

Big talk for someone with papers and on probation. I'm nervous and dong know what to do! Sounds more like a date.
                            Weren't you gonna beat me up in like 03?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              I know you think you sent it to Elvis, but it is possible you sent it to Babydolls.
                              haha.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                                lmfao @ stardem!
                                Stardemgazers ftw

Comment

Working...
                                X