No announcement yet.

BCS Pluckers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention their 3 losses were to Boise state, Stanford, and Ohio state.

So they lost two games to bcs schools and one coherence game to a good team. But I still stand by last year means dick but they were a good football team last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
      Who do you put above them? Tcu? Who the fuck did they play? Wisconsin? They lost a game. Name me teams and make a legit case for why they are better.

And fuck last year. Last year Texas was playing for the nc game, where are they this year? Last year means dick to what a team does this year.
      Auburn(which I think they are ahead now), TCU (MWC is stronger than the Pac 10), the one loss Boise, LSU, Alabama, Arkansas...

Oregons SoS is SO weak that it's hard to compare to teams that actually play good teams. Hell, I'd even put mony on the one loss Boise over Oregon.

Remember, this is a team that barely beat California, a 5-7 team.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        It's very possible Oregon St. can beat Oregon..... They always play good games.
        i would like to see what would happen if oregon or auburn loses just to see how the BCS will react. Will they have TCU replace them or would they keep auburn or move wisconsin up so that way a non BCS team wouldn't compete
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          Auburn(which I think they are ahead now), TCU (MWC is stronger than the Pac 10), the one loss Boise, LSU, Alabama, Arkansas...

Oregons SoS is SO weak that it's hard to compare to teams that actually play good teams. Hell, I'd even put mony on the one loss Boise over Oregon.

Remember, this is a team that barely beat California, a 5-7 team.
          Auburn fine but they almost lost a couple of games too.
          Boise - lost to nevada. Remember a loss is worse than a close w.
          Lsu-2 losses. Really? Want to rank them higher?
          Bama-3 losses?
          Tcu- Mwc tougher then the PAC 10 really? Even if so who is their marquee win over? Is it a team better then Stanford? Ok move along.

Comment

Auburn fine but they almost lost a couple of games too.
            Boise - lost to nevada. Remember a loss is worse than a close w.
            Lsu-2 losses. Really? Want to rank them higher?
            Bama-3 losses?
            Tcu- Mwc tougher then the PAC 10 really? Even if so who is their marquee win over? Is it a team better then Stanford? Ok move along.
            I'd say the 47-7 win over at the time #6 Utah was pretty good. Oregon was put into the number 1 slot after 6 games against five nobodies, and Stanford.

Comment

I'd say the 47-7 win over at the time #6 Utah was pretty good. Oregon was put into the number 1 slot after 6 games against five nobodies, and Stanford.
              How did #6 Utah fare the following week? I believe they got thumped by a crappy team. So tcu beat Utah....and still played in the mwc. Seriously make me a legit case for tcu or anyone else.

Comment

Make me a case for Oregon. Notre Dame has a winning record. California doesn't. Everybody knows Oregon can be scored on. They're scored on regularly by crappy teams, and they have yet to face a good defense all year. It's just a matter of controlling the run and screen passes in the second quarter. I think that TCU's defense would be by far the best defense that Oregon would have seen all year. I'm not saying that Oregon is bad, just overrated for the games they've played.

I only watched part of the Stanford/Oregon game because when Stanford was up by nearly 30 points I figured it was over. I'm guessing it resembled the Auburn/Alabama game where they beat theirselves just as much or more than the other team beating them.

Comment

Difference is notre dame WON over Utah. Oregorn WON over cal.

Tell me would you rather have a close win or a loss? Oregon has not lost, plays in a bcs conf, has a quality win over a very good team.

Tcu beat Utah, who has two losses. And plays in the mountain west and barely won against San diego state.

Seriously can you be this dense?

Comment

Difference is notre dame WON over Utah. Oregorn WON over cal.

Tell me would you rather have a close win or a loss? Oregon has not lost, plays in a bcs conf, has a quality win over a very good team.

Tcu beat Utah, who has two losses. And plays in the mountain west and barely won against San diego state.

Seriously can you be this dense?
                    I just can't wait for Oregon to go down in flames in January. TCU has quality wins over multiple quality teams. Oregon has one. Unfortunately the MWC isn't a BCS conference.

Comment

Who are the multiple quality teams? Every "quality team" how would they fair in the PAC 10 top to bottom? I am not saying Oregon is the best cfb ever but every point you made can be shot down easily.

This is why Oregon is playing for the nc game if they win out and tcu is playing wisc in the rosebowl.

Comment

Utah, Air Force, and to a lesser extent BYU.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                          here is a question though ive been pondering. what if both auburn and oregon lose this weekend? who is in the national title game now? tcu and wisconsin
                          Seeing as how it's the BCS I'd go with Wisconsin and Stanford. Hell if Oklahoma murders Nebraska they might move up to 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            Seeing as how it's the BCS I'd go with Wisconsin and Stanford. Hell if Oklahoma murders Nebraska they might move up to 3rd.
                            in other words, the BCS kicks down the non confence schools lol
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Utah, Air Force, and to a lesser extent BYU.
                              I see your schools and raise you Stanford zona and USC.

Comment

I see your schools and raise you Stanford zona and USC.
                                FUCK USC, FUCK EM, FUCK EM IN THEIR BUN HOLE lol
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                                X