Texas vs UCLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    So far I'm liking Texas chances against OU.
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. A) nobody knows how good (bad) ucla really is; and B) gooner D looks pretty tough. Although I do feel better than I did a week ago.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Let's not get ahead of ourselves. A) nobody knows how good (bad) ucla really is; and B) gooner D looks pretty tough. Although I do feel better than I did a week ago.
      I feel better too.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post

Rush D up the middle still scares the shit out of me

Comment

On a completely unrelated note, who was the UT-er that theorized that SFA could hang with Baylor today?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            On a completely unrelated note, who was the UT-er that theorized that SFA could hang with Baylor today?
            Wasn't me. When Bear beat the Toads, they got my respect until proven otherwise.

OU was not as strong as I feared, considering FSU's QB was out a lot of that game. FSU did not look like #5 team to me, but OU's defense looks pretty damn good.

Comment

Some key words here, "could" and "first half". Never said "will" or "mark it down"

Comment

Nice win by the Horns. They needed that.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                  Some key words here, "could" and "first half". Never said "will" or "mark it down"
                  Yeah, they're still looking for that first point in the history of the series.

Comment

Yeah, they're still looking for that first point in the history of the series.

Damned shortened game!!

Comment

Working...
                    X