Los Angeles Vikings anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    San Antonio has a bunch of Cowboy followers because Houston sucks and will probably continue to suck for a while and not really amount to a whole lot, at least with the Cowboys they have some moments.
    Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    Not necessarily, How many championships do the Spurs have? How many Championships does the Dallas Cowboys have?

That would be one hell of a rival..... Houston has just always been sorry. Not every expansion team is though.
    i was going to cheer for the saints, but the conductor on the bandwagon told me you had just taken the last seat.

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
    Wouldn't the people in San Antonio stay Cowboys fans because San Antonio would be another sorry expansion team like Houston (sorry Paul)?
    eat shit!

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Texans have two problems. Kubiak, and the weak secondary. When those two get fixed (I expect the coaching thing will be handled this season), watch the fuck out.

They have the leading rusher in the NFL, and who I consider to be head and shoulders above every other receiver in the NFL. They've got a stout defensive front as well, with DeMeco Ryans and Brian Cushing. Their soft spot is the secondary, and the coach. They lock those down, and Indy is in big trouble.
    my nigga!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Really? Elvis? I've been routing for the Saints since 2006 when they signed Reggie Bush, hate all you want buddy. Can't say I never told ya'll so... Won the Super bowl just like I predicted and this year is a repeat like I've already explained.

Alright I kid... I like Ricky Williams as well when he went to the Saints since I'm also a fellow pothead, well used to be.

Denver fan since 88'

Sure would love a Denver vs Saints Super Bowl, damn. Last time they played each other the score was like 37-38 Saints

Comment

I think HOuston is in the front running to get Cowher if they fire Kubiak.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
        X