• Show
Clear All

who televises Stars games?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      who televises Stars games?
      Fox Sports Southwest

Comment

Stars got beat up by the Red Wings today.
        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
          Stars got beat up by the Red Wings today.
          Were you able to watch? I was working on stuff and not able to watch TV. My question is - are the losing due to being out played or other reasons?
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            Were you able to watch? I was working on stuff and not able to watch TV. My question is - are the losing due to being out played or other reasons?
            Last night they just got out hussled. But they did do back to back games. Hopefully the injury bug isnt coming to strong now.

Comment

They need to just forget about Friday's game. It was a referee show, which was too bad because the pace was unbelievable. Two powerplay goals on bad calls, and one of those goals was off of Fistric's stick. Former Star James Neil scored one of them, figures. Wish we still had him. Then the penalty shot for the third. It's a bad night when your opponent beats you without scoring even strength.

I didn't see the Detroit game, but the Tampons are pretty awful this year, so the stars are probably just getting tired, and out worked. I hope they can rest up, stay healthy, and continue to dominate.

Comment

How about we have a Stars game GTG? Seats are cheap.

Comment

Losing to the Panthers tonight but what the fuck. When did Winnipeg get another Jets team?! Just need to bring back Hartford and Quebec.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Losing 5-0. Time for bed

Comment

I guess I jinxed them.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        Initially I wasn't a fan of this trade either, but I like what Neal brings to the team. Although he didn't do much for us after the trade, I expect Neal will have a good season this time. Time will tell.
                        2nd leading goal scorer. Pens are arguably the best team in the NHL.... without one of the top 3 players in the league.

Comment

BTW, the Stars looked very tired last night. Hopefully they have the stamina to keep up the pace they've been playing at.

Comment

God last night was horrible to watch.
                            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

BTW, the Stars looked very tired last night. Hopefully they have the stamina to keep up the pace they've been playing at.
                              The 0-3 pace, or the pace they were on before the losing streak?
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Yeah I was there and it sucked. Goligoski being out and Ott is hurting them some. Although I don't think either of them would have helped last night. That was just a raping.

Comment

Working...
                                X