Dallas Stars are straight kicking' a**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    The 0-3 pace, or the pace they were on before the losing streak?
    Haha, the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
      Yeah I was there and it sucked. Goligoski being out and Ott is hurting them some. Although I don't think either of them would have helped last night. That was just a raping.
      That first goal was bullshit. There should have been an interference call on the Panther that lined up the Star at the blue line. You don't skate for your bench by taking the long way...

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        That first goal was bullshit. There should have been an interference call on the Panther that lined up the Star at the blue line. You don't skate for your bench by taking the long way...
        Are you really complaining about a single goal in a 6-0 loss?

Comment

I'd like to post, but I might get accused of being a bandwagon fan. Even though I stayed up til 3:30am'ish when they won their Stanley cup and go to several games a year.

So i'll just sticky it and move on...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I'd like to post, but I might get accused of being a bandwagon fan. Even though I stayed up til 3:30am'ish when they won their Stanley cup and go to several games a year.

Fuck them, Henry. I used to attend a few Stars games a season back when I lived down there. It's just not something I follow regularly enough to have a conversation about.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              Losing to the Panthers tonight but what the fuck. When did Winnipeg get another Jets team?! Just need to bring back Hartford and Quebec.
              Happened this summer.

Comment

That's cool!

There's no such thing as bandwagoning hockey in Dallas. You can jump in anytime, it's appriciated. With only one team playing at the AAC right now, they need all the fans they can get to keep the lights on and to keep the team here.

I consider myself a big Stars fan, but I generally don't start watching until the first of the year. Come playoffs, I watch every game I can no matter the team. I just hope the Stars are a competitor.

Comment

I think you'll be fine as long as you don't start spouting off about shit you have no clue about. Lol

The only catch is that 75% of the people in this forum don't follow that rule of thumb...... So post away.

Comment

Yeah, I feel Good for him. He retired to be a sport anchor and it didn't work out. Would love to see him back. It'll be hard though

Comment

god bless.

Comment

dude....ban this prick. he trying to steal my thunder.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          dude....ban this prick. he trying to steal my thunder.

god bless.
                          I like his style.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            Are you really complaining about a single goal in a 6-0 loss?
                            Does a loss make it right?

Comment

Hockey is a very fun game that one can play for a long time. When I had time to play Adult League, there were a couple of guys on my team that were in their 50's. They weren't fast, but they could skate well and had good hands.

I relied on my speed and position to make up for my poor skating and stickhandling.

The wife and I had a 1/2 season tickets a couple of years ago, we had a great time, but it got so damn expensive by the time we hired a sitter, paid for dinner, parking and the game.

I have a shot of my oldest on the ice before a game with Steve Ott and Phillipe Boucher.

Comment

Dallas Stars have a new owner! Woooo about time!

Comment

Working...
                                X