No announcement yet.

Dallas Stars are straight kicking' a**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it was bad. They look like they're just not clicking. They made the 7-11 Islanders look good, and that's terrible.

It was that ample mustache that handed us an ass whooping. Damn that Ron Burgundy.

Comment

Every time I tune in to watch I can't get over how empty the AA Center is. I heard roughly 8000 people in attendance? That's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        Every time I tune in to watch I can't get over how empty the AA Center is. I heard roughly 8000 people in attendance? That's a shame.
        Some stranger stuff is going on too. It's not like a conspiracy, but we always bought our tickets from dallasstars.com They don't have tickets past this month, so we're having to buy all Jan/Feb tickets via ticketmaster - and there are no price breaks or incentives.

Also used to have Stars ticket folks calling us all the time for season tickets...none of that anymore. (not that I mind, just sort of wonder why)

NHL/Stars need better marketing. Also, people need to be willing to adjust to hockey to like it. Still 8K in attendance is sad.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Worst attendence in the league I believe now that Atlanta has moved.

Comment

Too expensive last I checked. Plus the Allen americans do pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Too expensive last I checked. Plus the Allen americans do pretty well.
              How is the entertainment there? Meaning, probably 20% of why I like going to watch the Stars at the AA Center is due to the music, intro...etc...etc. Any of that good up there?

Comment

If attendance drops anymore we might see them off to Canada in the near future. Sucks that the only professional sports team left in Dallas will be the Mavs. It wouldn't surprise me if they too have issues filling seats, even after an NBA title. Dallas seems to be the fair weather fan hub. Eh, I'm guilty.

Comment

Stars wont be moving anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    Stars wont be moving anytime soon.
                    I hope not. I read the new owner's comments and they were reassuring, but you just never know.

Comment

• Yeah, I'd actually agree about fair weather fans especially for hockey. Unfortunately, most people don't have the stamina to watch the games week after week. The problem is, they are not even really fans. They just watch to see what happens if the Stars make the playoffs ...

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Yeah, I'd actually agree about fair weather fans especially for hockey. Unfortunately, most people don't have the stamina to watch the games week after week. The problem is, they are not even really fans. They just watch to see what happens if the Stars make the playoffs ...
                        I hate to admit but I can't wait until playoffs and I watch every game no matter who's playing. Hell, I watch replays on NHL network all summer. Regular season action barely gets my attention until right before the all star break. I still attend at least 10 games during the season and I would attend all of them if I lived closer, but I'm a cheap ass.

Comment

• Busy day for Stars, Mark Fistric suspended 3 games for hit and they traded Krystofer Barch.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                            Worst attendence in the league I believe now that Atlanta has moved.
                            I think they're still ahead of Phoenix, but just barely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hell-Bent SS View Post
                              Busy day for Stars, Mark Fistric suspended 3 games for hit and they traded Krystofer Barch.
                              What hit was this? I must have missed this one?
                              Originally posted by Baron
                              If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by ma67cpe View Post
                                What hit was this? I must have missed this one?
                                Whoashit where ya been man?
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X