Dallas Stars are straight kicking' a**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ma67cpe View Post
    What hit was this? I must have missed this one?
    Was a hit on Nino Niederreiter which left him with a cuncussion. Was a b.s. suspension. I believe it was a clean hit. Was at the game and it was insane, best hit all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
      Was a hit on Nino Niederreiter which left him with a cuncussion. Was a b.s. suspension. I believe it was a clean hit. Was at the game and it was insane, best hit all season.
      Tough call. He left his feet. I thought not enough to warrant a suspension, but rules are rules.

Comment

• New ticket prices announced.

Mezzanine (Upper Level) Ticket Prices The introduction of a new $9 ticket (originally $15) 85% of the Mezzanine (upper level) is now $25 or less The front rows of the Mezzanine are now $40
        Lower Level Ticket Prices The lower bowl has been re-classified to two price points, versus five previously, at $70 and $110 Almost two-thirds (63.6%) of the seats in the lower bowl are now $70 Over 1,500 seats have been reduced 30% to $70 Center Ice - the best seats in the house have been reduced to $110

Full article here
        The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

Fantastic move by new the ownership.

Comment

• No penalty called, but he got suspended. I think it was bs. Dude had the puck and got caught with his head down. Mark did leave his feet so it should've warranted a penalty. Although, it looks like every other Kronwall hit to me. He was suspended because of the injury caused, head trauma, so it's the league covering their ass.

Cheaper tickets! Nice move guys, it's about time.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
            New ticket prices announced.

Mezzanine (Upper Level) Ticket Prices The introduction of a new $9 ticket (originally $15) 85% of the Mezzanine (upper level) is now $25 or less The front rows of the Mezzanine are now $40
            Lower Level Ticket Prices The lower bowl has been re-classified to two price points, versus five previously, at $70 and $110 Almost two-thirds (63.6%) of the seats in the lower bowl are now $70 Over 1,500 seats have been reduced 30% to $70 Center Ice - the best seats in the house have been reduced to $110

Full article here
            The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

Fantastic move by new the ownership.
            Amen to that, my ass will certainly be in the seats more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              Whoashit where ya been man?
              lol Ive been around man just do not hop on here as much as I used to. Still watching the stars though.

What have you been up too?
              Originally posted by Baron
              If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

• Bachman looked dam good tonight against the Rangers

Comment

• Originally posted by Hell-Bent SS View Post
                  Bachman looked dam good tonight against the Rangers
                  He has looked sharp in all of his games. I think if he keeps this up then raycroft has something to worry about. Hell kari will even have to step his game up lol

Comment

• got free tickets to the game next thursday!!! woot woot!
                    07 f250-family truckster
                    08 Denali -baby hauler
                    52 f1-rust bucket
                    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• I had tickets to the game against the Predators the other night. Seats were badass! New girlfriend works for HP and we had a box suite right at center ice! The rocked the Preds that night!
                      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Anybody go to the game with the benn bobble head give away? I really want that bobble head.

ps stars are owning montreal tonight

Comment

Anybody go to the game with the benn bobble head give away? I really want that bobble head.

ps stars are owning montreal tonight
                          I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                            I did.
                            Did you get an extra benn bobble head or would you want to sell the one you got?

Comment

Did you get an extra benn bobble head or would you want to sell the one you got?
                              I have 2 since my gf went also. So possibly might let one go.

Comment

• yes yes YES!!!

Last edited by motoman; 02-22-2012, 12:12 PM.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X